No announcement yet.

Big Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I prefer the clear in a dark van but a light van I think it would be smoked.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Unless you do something with the headlight lenses I prefer the clear. The headlight and sides pick out the number plate to create that triangular balance in the colours. Still got those orange if you're interested? [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Clear ones. Sorry.
        Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Well that’s pretty unanimous. I guess I’ll be going back clear!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Clear for me unless you tint the headlamps black/smoked .

Comment

• Ive got smoked on mine and i like em, horses for courses I suppose [emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

• Been a bit busy the last few weeks and not even had time to check in here! Still have the smoked indicators on, but have decided I don’t like them on mine. Maybe just not what I’m used to!

On another happy note, insurance renewall came up today- saved over 25% switching to using A-Plan from Greenlight. Massive difference!

Comment

• Big Blue is in for the annual nail biter that is the MOT today. Shouldn’t be anything big but it’s going to a new garage so let’s see how thorough they are!

After my massive round trip from Cornwall to Scotland and back, I can confirm that there’s nothing too worrying apart from a bit of brake judder when braking hard from warp speed on the motorway, so wouldn’t be surprised if It needs new discs and/or pads. Still, last year was a straight pass so due a little bit of a bill! Especially as I’ve spent a lot less time tinkering on it this past year!

Fingers crossed as usual!

Comment

• Good luck Sirf 🤞[emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

• Yep seconded.

Comment

• Fingers crossed mate

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• Good luck.

Comment

• Bigblue will be fine.

Comment

• And the results are in....

#fail

[emoji23]

Wasn’t surprising. New brake pads all around and warped front discs.

Also a lot of play in tracking rods and apparently a split boot on transmission somewhere (wasn’t really listening at that point).

Apart from that, not at all bad apparently- some surface rust (that’ll be the scabby arches) and a coupe of tyres are getting a bit cracked.

Something like £600 all in. I won’t grumble - if I wasn’t moving this coming week I’d get the parts and get to it myself but needs must and all that! Another year on the road [emoji1303]

Comment

• These bloody vans

Comment

Working...
                                X