Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T4 : Battle Across Time (2010 to present)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
    Could be some good buys out there if it's being rebranded? Must look back at this site and take some time to review my tool box wants...

I'm trying my best to avoid Amazon / eBay as it's killing small traders.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s
    Ive got a Burgen 3/8ths ratchet , it’s good quality and the ratchet mech is good , I’ve got the 3/8ths deep sockets and they’re good too , no problem with any of the chromoly chipping off as it can sometimes happen with the lower priced products and I've also got the alloy wheel socket set from burgen and that’s good quality too .

On a side note if your looking for a good set of mole grips buy the Vice grip ones , they’re really good well made and strong .
    Last edited by Fruitbat; 16 June 2018, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
      Ive got a Burgen 3/8ths ratchet , it’s good quality and the ratchet mech is good , I’ve got the 3/8ths deep sockets and they’re good too , no problem with any of the chromoly chipping off as it can sometimes happen with the lower priced products and I've also got the alloy wheel socket set from burgen and that’s good quality too .

On a side note if your looking for a good set of mole grips buy the Vice grip ones , they’re really good well made and strong .
      I've bought a few air tool pieces from Bergen and like you alloy wheel sockets, deep sockets and wobble/uj joints... all good. Fancy some open jaw ratchet spanners and some more stubbies.

Comment

I've bought a few air tool pieces from Bergen and like you alloy wheel sockets, deep sockets and wobble/uj joints... all good. Fancy some open jaw ratchet spanners and some more stubbies.

Cool , I forgot to mention the Halfords professional range are very good and sometimes have half price deals on , mainly bank holidays .

Comment

I've a mini spray gun which is a bergen HVLP and it's my favourite gun I own (I also have a couple of devilbiss' and a Finex) - but because of it's size it's only good for small jobs like a single panel

But it's 12 years old now and showing it's age so I thought I'd buy a new one

I was disappointed when I got a box with US Pro written on it as the name is terrible and anything vaguely american will be shyte. However, it came with a letter explaining that it is a Bergen - but on a side by side comparison it is cheaper looking.

I need to use it soon so I'll find out how good it is.

Comment

We used to think of Bergan as "market stall" snap on. A traveller lad used to come round selling it. But it never let you down. Heres there U.S Pro stuff circa 1998. There's one or two bits missing and now carried in the old bus. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0175.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	264098Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0176.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	264099 I think I have a bit of a 3/8 drive fetish the amount I have. I know take it to the sewer.

Comment

Fitted a birthday present this afternoon.... didn't realise there were weather seals on the original lenses....

Comment

Looking good, like the smoked fog lens

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking good , I’ve been thinking of getting smoked lenses for my van , I think I may have made my mind up .

Comment

I'm missing me little touch of orange.... plus I think I'd prefer the light stack the other way around

Comment

I'm missing me little touch of orange.... plus I think I'd prefer the light stack the other way around

I sense a little rework coming on....

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

I like that!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Happy belated birthday! [emoji512]

Sent from my LG-H870 using Just T4s

Comment

Summer Solstice delivery to extend the transferable torque and hp by day & night.

Comment

Time to upgrade the dilithium crystals....

Comment

Summer Solstice delivery to make my van horrible to drive
                                FTFY.

You ever driven with a four puck, be interested in your findings....

This thread is like the pannini sticker version of your T4 van, I've not quite got enough to make the full picture of your van yet, plenty of swappsies if anyone wants to trade?

Comment

Working...
                                X