No announcement yet.

Slide out bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went away for two nights, fridge was on approx 32 hours and the battery dropped from 12.7v to 12.1, so could have gone another night I think. Bearing in mind we only had led lights and occasionally charging our phones but still impressed

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by t4moneypit View Post
      Thank you very much, worked til 7 last night to get it finished apart from the gap above which I will sort out next weekend

Sent from my iPhone
      Took me a while to fill the gap but have now made and fitted the drawerClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0735.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	263541

Comment

• That oil is great I used it on my trailer, we’re you at the Westest Vw fest last year by any chance?

Comment

• Originally posted by ricrhys View Post
          That oil is great I used it on my trailer, we’re you at the Westest Vw fest last year by any chance?
          Yeah it is good, gives a nice colour to the wood, no I wasn’t there last year by the way

Comment

• Someone in the show and shine had the same floor as you.

Comment

• Good taste but how dare they have the same [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

• Originally posted by t4moneypit View Post
                Good taste but how dare they have the same [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

They had a Lego theme thing going on if I remember rightly, yours wins of course [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Comment

• Originally posted by ricrhys View Post
                  They had a Lego theme thing going on if I remember rightly, yours wins of course [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1303][emoji1303]
                  Cheers mate [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

Working...
                  X