No announcement yet.

Dorset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the forum Jo T4. Like the LEDs, we have white ones in our van, they don't use much electric and are quite bright. Can't advise on Dorset meets though.
    Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

Comment

Welcome. That's so cute I remember when my kids were cute, I now have a teenager and a wannabe teenager
      (15 yo girl and a 10 yo boy!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
        Welcome. That's so cute I remember when my kids were cute, I now have a teenager and a wannabe teenager
        Just wait till their in there twenties.
        Last edited by S49; 31 July 2017, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Tell me about it, my daughter see me doing the central locking on the van and now she's told me I can do her car the weekend !!!

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
            Just wait till their end there twenties.
            Looking forward to it!! Tbh my mum and dad were lucky I moved out at 20, so I am hopeing for more of that.....
            We need a flying pig emoji!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burgmeister View Post
              We were at the Dorset Dubfest last weekend near Swanage. Weather could have been better!

There was also VdubatthePub in Wimborne in June and 2 weeks ago was Dorset Volksfest in Wareham.

I think that's it for Dorset meets this year though
              Oh that's good to know there are things around though , about an hour away from me but that's no worries , thanks , the leds my friend put in when he had it , I haven't done anything so far but I have plans !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                My little girl is one already has the attitude and Temper of a 16yr old - unfortunately she gets that from me so I know exactly what is to come yet ! [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Yup my daughter is mostly of swmbo bit now and then, just now and then there is a little of me comes out

Comment

Working...
                  X