Dorset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dorset

Hi everyone , new to this place and just in the process or purchasing a t4, is there any local meets etc in Dorset at all? Need to see some other vans for ideas/advice with mine !

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Hi Jo and welcome! We love photos here so have a browse through the previous posts and have a mooch. We also love answering questions so ask away with anything you like [emoji51] I can't promise sensible answers but hey, that's all part of the fun! [emoji106]

Comment

Welcome along jo lots of idea's here and we don't mind if you use them [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Just T4s

Comment

Hello and welcome.

Comment

Welcome you 👍👍

Sent from my SM-A520F using Just T4s

Comment

Sorry I meant jo , not you 😂

Sent from my SM-A520F using Just T4s

Comment

Welcome to the forum 🤙

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Comment

Hello from me.

Comment

Hello from me and welcome

Comment

Thanks guys ! I will be asking loads an annoying the hell out of you lol ! Just been browsing and already picked up helpful tips! I will post pics as I go - haven't had much time in it yet An the weathers not helping either !

Comment

Weathers been a nightmare, had to have a tarpaulin over the tailgate to keep me going because of the rain, I don't profess to being an expert (because I'm far from it) but anything I can help with I will try

Comment

Yea just ask away if we can help we will !!!

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Comment

Thank you ! Well first thing I went to start with today was fixing the seat , it's all the way back and the lever was unhooked ,I drove it fine but legs were at full stretch on the clutch etc , started doing that , popped it back on n realised there's a twisty adjuster on the front and it interferes with the lever being lifted up so it can't actually engage and enable me to move the chair forward , I was kneeling outside doing it n then it started raining so I gave up , plus had my toddler in the van and she gets bored easily !

Comment

Don't judge the van just yet lol I haven't actually bought it just yet so haven't got stuck in !

Comment

We were at the Dorset Dubfest last weekend near Swanage. Weather could have been better!

There was also VdubatthePub in Wimborne in June and 2 weeks ago was Dorset Volksfest in Wareham.

I think that's it for Dorset meets this year though

Comment

Working...
                              X