No announcement yet.

Old Hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the dokas finished you'll have to meet in the Capri Down On The Jetty on Canvey Paul.

Comment

• Yeah. Can't wait to drive it again si. Got some stuff to do. B4 I get back on it. Need to pull the engine to do rear core plug and fit new clutch. Plus clean and paint engine and bay. Tax and mot exempt this year

Comment

• Mirror fitted in one piece today, retest Monday, taxed for May then Greta better get a gas mask.

Comment

• We have a ticket, just needs some tax. Mind it goes as well without it.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
            We have a ticket, just needs some tax. Mind it goes as well without it.
            Any advisories Si .....grease on your brake pipes ?

Comment

• Slightly rusty pipe, play in bearing,couple a tyres getting down didnt mention the oil leak.

Comment

• Welcome home ole friend. Back on the road. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4580.JPG
Views:	220
Size:	824.5 KB
ID:	325918

Comment

• It having a run to the coast tomorrow, me and are Rich. Hope he dont snore.

Comment

• Have a good trip out Siā€¦..

Comment

• Photos Si, photos. Please.
                      Enjoy it.
                      Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

• Van being left with the windows open tonight as Kieara decided to be sick on Ross b's nice front double on the way to our mums this afternoon. She loved dads huge garden so worth taking her.

Comment

• Since being back on the road the fuel gauge has been up and down like a strumpets drawers. Almost like the ignition being flicked off but then it would sometimes drop only low enough to put the fuel light on. Corners and steep banks seem to effect it also. swapped the doka dash in yesterday and went for a blast to the dams. And it was totally unchanged. With the tank out of the pick up i'll try the sender out of that this week. Anyone had anything similar?

Comment

• Good to see the old bus back on the road where she belongs Si

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Comment

• Dropped the tank sender in off the doka, normal service resumed. Boy the standard double is heavy compared to the folding type.

Comment

• Since swapping the sender i've had fuel issues sucking air well before the tanks empty. Replaced the unit with a used unit from Staffordshire T4 Breakers in Stoke, had a few bits off them off from their fleabay site. Top service. The van had actually stopped running with a 1/4 of a tank left of fuel. With the"new" sender in its fired up after a few turns of the key.So hopefully job done.We now have 2 out of 3 T4s on the road. Happy daze.

Comment

Working...
                                X