Old Hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sii. I saw this in Canvey a couple days ago
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• I cant wait to get down there again Paul.

Comment

• Yeah would be good to have another meet. See if we could get a few more to turn up. Maybe in the summer. Should have a bit more done to van by then

Comment

• Thats not a bad idea. We've talked about exploring the east coast for a while.

Comment

• Si will be good to talk again. Will mol be joining you this time

Comment

• Certainly hope so Paul, it'll be in her bus.

Comment

• Hi. Si. How the doka getting on

Comment

• Originally posted by huskyman View Post
                  Hi. Si. How the doka getting on
                  Hoping to kick start it again next weekend Paul, bar the cargo bed i have everything required so i need to get at it.

Comment

• Si. You will get there one day and your grin will be from ear to ear

Comment

• When attempting to fit a new door mirror glass put some grease on the ball. Then you wont hopefully break the new mirror first time outta the box. How do i know this? Dont ask!. But what i then discovered is that the left mirror is the same glass turned through 90 degrees, so i neednt have got a new one at all just swapped one off one of the 3 intact nearside mirrors i have in stock. Doh.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                        When attempting to fit a new door mirror glass put some grease on the ball. Then you wont hopefully break the new mirror first time outta the box. How do i know this? Dont ask!. But what i then discovered is that the left mirror is the same glass turned through 90 degrees, so i neednt have got a new one at all just swapped one off one of the 3 intact nearside mirrors i have in stock. Doh.
                        haha made me laugh

Comment

• I'd have laughed if it had been a 7 quid job off ebay but it was 20 from the factors as i didnt want to miss the ten working day free retest. Then it turned out i coulda used a nearside one after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                            I'd have laughed if it had been a 7 quid job off ebay but it was 20 from the factors as i didnt want to miss the ten working day free retest. Then it turned out i coulda used a nearside one after all.
                            We live and learn Si :

Comment

• Originally posted by huskyman View Post
                              Hi. Si. How the doka getting on
                              I've opened the shed doors today Paul, just to check it was still there.

Comment

• Si. I had to check if the capri was still in its hideaway. It is

Comment

Working...
                                X