• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
    Doesn't want to go!!
    Obviously likes it with you!!!
    Keep her!!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s
    The firms van is a 10 year old transit so thats due to fall in half the week after next so it may be co opted into the family firm.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post

There may be a snag there as the doka is older than the S49 plate so I don't think you could swap it as it would make the vehicle appear newer than it was. Unless they've changed the rules.It came with the van anyway.
      Just sell me the doka, my plate will go on any age T4.

Comment

The firms van is a 10 year old transit so thats due to fall in half the week after next so it may be co opted into the family firm.
        Can you not ensure failure if said transit?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• The term "Transit" is by definition the guarantee that the failure is inevitable!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Spent the morning clearing more from my old workshop, then popped into Lemster to drop off some service exchange returns.Then whoosh a huge cloud of steam at a junction.Perished pipe dropped off the expansion bottle elbow.Now Molly always ribs me about carrying Grandads wartime army issue pocket knife about. Well good job I had it as it was the only tool I had on me. Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN3757.JPG Views:	0 Size:	678.3 KB ID:	302998Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN3751.JPG Views:	0 Size:	683.7 KB ID:	302999Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN3753.JPG Views:	0 Size:	640.6 KB ID:	303000Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN3755.JPG Views:	0 Size:	624.9 KB ID:	303001Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN3756.JPG Views:	0 Size:	737.8 KB ID:	303002
            Last edited by S49; 26 June 2020, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Molly just pointed out theres tools in the pouch I made to go on the 1/4 panel.Doh!

Comment

Molly just pointed out theres tools in the pouch I made to go on the 1/4 panel.Doh!
                lol ..... just spat my coffee out!
                ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹

Comment

• Brilliant Si. The things you can do with a penknife eh? Fantastic.

Comment

• We'll have to add it to the T4 must have tool kit.

Comment

• A bit more emptied out of the old workshop. Including front and rear Corrado bumper bought from a lad in Weston in 2009 which the wife insisted we'd need.And my collection of road signs. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3789.JPG
Views:	204
Size:	695.1 KB
ID:	303783Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3790.JPG
Views:	207
Size:	735.0 KB
ID:	303784Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3792.JPG
Views:	199
Size:	851.5 KB
ID:	303785Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3793.JPG
Views:	199
Size:	720.8 KB
ID:	303786Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3794.JPG
Views:	191
Size:	765.9 KB
ID:	303787

Comment

• How did you acquire those?
                        Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

• There were some road works up the lane from are workshop. And when 6 weeks after the job was done they were still there I thought someone should tidy up after the road gang.
                          Last edited by S49; 3 July 2020, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• Could reuse the frames for solar panels Si?or show signage for the Doka perhaps?

Comment

• If I ever get a passport again, I could need one as an emergency triangle perhaps.On the subject of the Doka it appears I've won the colour choice.Wouldnt be to PC put could name it Erwin after the desert fox.

Comment

If I ever get a passport again, I could need one as an emergency triangle perhaps.On the subject of the Doka it appears I've won the colour choice.Wouldnt be to PC put could name it Erwin after the desert fox.
                                Odd you should say that but I found two Merc emergency triangles last week.
                                Last edited by Activ8; 3 July 2020, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X