Old Hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
    Clock tower cafe in Sidmouth mate. It’s right on the cliff top. Does great breakfasts!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Hell I thought that was a shot from your trip to Arfurland Tommo mte, nice one.

Comment

• Couple more from that way.

Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

Couple more from that way.

Nice [emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

Couple more from that way.

When your not fiddling with dolphins your a very artsy guy!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Is that........in the distance? No forget it. Good pictures thanks mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
              Is that........in the distance? No forget it. Good pictures thanks mate.
              Seaton?

Comment

• Our oldest is down for a week from Scotland. And as usual he manages to unearth a little gem or two. In this case a sweet little book about.......you quested it Transporters.Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0140.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	264069Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0141.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	264070 That's my cacti Pancho its lent against. Yep i'll get me oat.

Comment

• Wicked. High five him from me.
                  Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Can't wait til mine do things like that, instead of costing me loads of money!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                      Can't wait til mine do things like that, instead of costing me loads of money!!

I know the feeling !

Nice Book Simon , should keep you quiet for a few hours .

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
                        I know the feeling !

Nice Book Simon , should keep you quiet for a few hours .
                        The Daughter and my Sister have gone to watch Taylor Swift tonight, and we have my Sisters Twins for the night!!!! My brother in law is sound engineer at the city stadium and is working it!! So they got free tickets.
                        Shame really as Daughters dream is to watch guns and roses!!!

Comment

The Daughter and my Sister have gone to watch Taylor Swift tonight, and we have my Sisters Twins for the night!!!! My brother in law is sound engineer at the city stadium and is working it!! So they got free tickets.
                          Shame really as Daughters dream is to watch guns and roses!!!

Mine too!! I had to make do with a live performance on C4 back in the day. Recorded it to vhs and watched it over and over. Broke off the tab in the tape so it couldn’t be recorded over.

By brother put tape over the gap and recorded a batman cartoon over it!!! I punched him in the head.

Comment

Mine too!! I had to make do with a live performance on C4 back in the day. Recorded it to vhs and watched it over and over. Broke off the tab in the tape so it couldn’t be recorded over.

By brother put tape over the gap and recorded a batman cartoon over it!!! I punched him in the head.

Saw them at i think it was donvalley shefield also saw terrorvision, def leopard, thunder, ugly kid Joe, bon jovi, Eric Clapton, Elvis Costello, elo, the hollies, Brian Adams, beautiful south, and to my shame the verve amongst others I can't remember!!

Comment

Saw them at i think it was donvalley shefield also saw terrorvision, def leopard, thunder, ugly kid Joe, bon jovi, Eric Clapton, Elvis Costello, elo, the hollies, Brian Adams, beautiful south, and to my shame the verve amongst others I can't remember!!

Very jealous!!! I hadn’t been to a proper gig for 20 years, last one being Cast in 98 at Plymouth. My mate and I who went then, went to see them a few weeks back support shed 7 bang on 20 years later. We missed cast as they started early and we were in pizza express!!!! Still, the sheds were bloody good!

Comment

Very jealous!!! I hadn’t been to a proper gig for 20 years, last one being Cast in 98 at Plymouth. My mate and I who went then, went to see them a few weeks back support shed 7 bang on 20 years later. We missed cast as they started early and we were in pizza express!!!! Still, the sheds were bloody good!

Sorry forgot maiden and genesis too!!

Comment

Working...
                                X