Old Hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
    Seconded. Even if you did carpet the sides the roof would still work. Clean wood - v nice S49!

Sent by Rectum Pulse Modulator
    It's the only way. Sit in his summer house, in spring....couple of Sir Henry's and a barrel load of ska. Half a day of 1200 grade and a smooth coat of yacht varnish. Then every time he lays back in his van with his sweet wife Molly he will look up and remember that day.
    Then it will all be worthwhile.

But, that's just my thoughts....and I am stoned so maybe not.
    Last edited by arfur fox-acre; 28 January 2018, 08:55 AM.
    Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

• Arfur you say the nicest of things mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
        Arfur you say the nicest of things mate.
        New arfur does Simon.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC12059.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	263039 Think it was a massive own goal when we got the bus just to rip out the old ply line. They were still in the garden so I dried em off and will cover with dark 3 way stretch to match the new rear door cards I've got. Going to do the roof and pillars with the light grey to match the factory front roof lining. Sorry chaps the varnished head lining has been vetoed by the boss.Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC12061.jpg
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	263040Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC12062.jpg
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	263041
          Last edited by S49; 4 February 2018, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• Don't apologise. I would trust Molly's judgement of taste over mine anyday. I did say I was heavily medicated at the time.

Comment

• As you can see our old ply could do with some medication mate. Thought "why buy new just to cover in trim". I'll get them fitting nice then when trimmed it'll be just as good as getting new ones...........................I hope

Comment

As you can see our old ply could do with some medication mate. Thought "why buy new just to cover in trim". I'll get them fitting nice then when trimmed it'll be just as good as getting new ones...........................I hope
                I sort of feel the same about these. I will be turning my attention this way soon and don't know yet what I want to do. I have a few ideas though.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180204_142410_resized-3.jpg
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	263043

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180204_142412_resized.jpg
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	263044

Comment

• Then I think I will go for a L shape benchseat/slide out bed type thing. Plan on making my own, so the old O level wood work may finally be of some use.

Comment

• Good work s49 give it a shot.

Come rain or shine im out in mine!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Just T4s

Comment

• I should have a mark 4 golf wheel on the van Monday. Thanks to Spedwigs part number TPS will have the adaptor with me Monday for 15 pound something inc vat. Got the wheel off the golf today and to be safe I unbolted the airbag out of it and when we get a minute we'll put it to a battery and see how high it flys.........we have a long coil of speaker wire to do this. Don't try it at home kids......remember Captain Scarlett is indestructible YOU are not.

Comment

• Video it and put it on here mate [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC12069.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	263122 Cant wait for the adaptor.......its the simplest of things that please us.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8040[/ATTACH] Cant wait for the adaptor.......its the simplest of things that please us.
                            Good man , feels so much better 🤙

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Finally got the golf emptied... it was full of Citroen interior.....don't ask so got the wheel off today and ordered adaptor. Took the vdub cd player out and fitted in Mollys polo below the tape/radio all the wiring there and it works. So she wont have to put up with my 80s punk, ska and motorhead tapes anymore.

Comment

Finally got the golf emptied... it was full of Citroen interior.....don't ask so got the wheel off today and ordered adaptor. Took the vdub cd player out and fitted in Mollys polo below the tape/radio all the wiring there and it works. So she wont have to put up with my 80s punk, ska and motorhead tapes anymore.
                                Her loss man, I love the wheel too.

Comment

Working...
                                X