Old Hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
    Think that's all they do is blow cold. It will be a little warm with the air flow set to recirculate. But basically they are cold air vents. When our heater temp control was stuck on full heat I used the centre vent to cool the cab down a bit.
    I was being cheeky to be honest [emoji23] I know it’s a massive joke in the T4 world I know [emoji23]🤙🏽[emoji23]

T4ism is not a Dis-ease Just T4s

Comment

Think the 3 wheeler summed up what was wrong with the British car industry in the 60's, 70's and 80's but as i'll said before I was spoiled growing up on Volvo. When I went to work in a little garage in Lemster in '98 it was like going back to the 70's, no seat covers cars coming back with faults not spotted and the clients thought in was normal. For years the motor trade has had a bad press and rightly so. At Volvo if the cars came back it wasn't long before the mechanic didn't.
      I kind of want a 3 wheeler...
      There's a number of reasons my daughter is called Robyn......

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by AndyLeach View Post
        I was being cheeky to be honest [emoji23] I know it’s a massive joke in the T4 world I know [emoji23]🤙🏽[emoji23]

T4s with climatronic and ac got hot air from the centre air vents. (If there got any hot air.......)
        The t4 without bypassing the heater core

Sent from my SM-T810 using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
          I kind of want a 3 wheeler...
          There's a number of reasons my daughter is called Robyn......

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s
          I could never have one, my family received compensation from the company due to the poor design of the fuel pipe connection to the fuel pump, I wont say what happened because it’s affected my entire life [emoji17]

Comment

• Originally posted by AndyLeach View Post
            I could never have one, my family received compensation from the company due to the poor design of the fuel pipe connection to the fuel pump, I wont say what happened because it’s affected my entire life [emoji17]

That doesn't sound good, sorry to hear that Andy mate.

Comment

• A bit more progress on the wet room. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1262.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	266438Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1263.jpg
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	266439

Comment

• Last couple a daze the old tub seemed to have developed a whistle. That DIY turbo rebuild surly cant to fooked already. Or is it a gearbox wine(red not white) but no it does it stood still. Looks like I jumped the gun putting that exhaust on Molly's blue bus.(pictures of that tomorrow). Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1326.jpg
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	266522 Amazing how good a silencer the cat and turbo are.

Comment

• My back box broke there so I took it off and temporarily put a bit of pipe straight out the back. Now I've just got a decat front pipe with a 60 degree bend out the side. The turbo does seem to silence it well

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Comment

• Going to order the same one as I've fitted to Mol's blue bus.

Comment

• After what Rod said and the fact that I've just had our water rates bill i'm going to make myself a little side exit pipe out of 14 quids worth of straight exhaust tube for now. And I can make use of the decat pipe that don't fi Mol's blue one.

Comment

• Improvisation, that's the name of the game Si[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Comment

• Yep. made it up today to your design Rod. Pictures tomorrow. Who needs PP tuning or Cybox.

Comment

Yep. made it up today to your design Rod. Pictures tomorrow. Who needs PP tuning or Cybox.
                            It a RodBoxMod! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                              It a RodBoxMod! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                              Maybe you should rephrase that as this covers the universal T4 range ‘ RotBoxMod ‘.

Comment

• Old Hat

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                                After what Rod said and the fact that I've just had our water rates bill i'm going to make myself a little side exit pipe out of 14 quids worth of straight exhaust tube for now. And I can make use of the decat pipe that don't fi Mol's blue one.
                                Oh sweet Jesus I’ve literally today just scraped my home build downpipe back side exit exhaust! [emoji30]

Si, I need you help and guidance to take me away from the mindset of my ‘throw away’ generation!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                                #vanlife

Comment

Working...
                                X