No announcement yet.

Ness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks better without the wipers Greeny!
    I've got black blanks to fit. Could use the wiper power / cabling to operate something else on each door perhaps?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Did think about that, maybe a middle finger that pops up lol

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• With the spare doors I have from Frenchy I may well weld up the wiper holes. If I haven't sold it.

Comment

• Oh to have the space to store so much

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
            With the spare doors I have from Frenchy I may well weld up the wiper holes. If I haven't sold it.
            If the barn doors are for sale Si I'm interested. Don't fancy repairing mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
              If the barn doors are for sale Si I'm interested. Don't fancy repairing mine.

I meant the white van Rob.I have too mint doors sprayed ready for the blue one. The left on the van is good the right a fair bit of filler due to a dent but no rust in either.When we swap them these may well be free to a good home mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post

I meant the white van Rob.I have too mint doors sprayed ready for the blue one. The left on the van is good the right a fair bit of filler due to a dent but no rust in either.When we swap them these may well be free to a good home mate.
                Cheers Si.

Comment

• Here is an example of todays solar output and my new sticker that makes me chuckle

Comment

• Cos I had the bits and like geeky shit,,,,
                    Ness now has a backup camera. I am thinking of changing it up a little so I can have it as just a rear camera with backup facility.....

Comment

• Hi. Activ8. I have these for sale. No. Rust or dents
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

• Rust is only surface on the doors and I like the dents lol
                        They are staying!!

Comment

• So today I did a little spring cleaning of my headlights,
                          To remove the tarnished layer I used greygate polishing paste (originally intended to be used by BT to clean up the rental phones everyone used to have!!) Its brilliant at cleaning up plastics including removing small scratches and yellowing from the soft clear screens in soft tops.
                          I then coated the lenses with a protecting coat (cost me postage from wish!!)

Comment

• I also stuck another 1/4 turn on my diesel pump to give me a little more umph for the hills

Comment

• They look like totally different lights! Great job. I might look at getting some of that stuff.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Just T4s

Comment

• Aren't the outer plastic lenses UV coated to reduce UV degradation of the plastics?

Comment

Working...
                                X