No announcement yet.

Ness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What rear seat are you using there Greeney mate?

Comment

• Originally posted by mistermoo View Post
      Looking good in the neighbourhood!!
      Be even better when she gets her sub back!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
        What rear seat are you using there Greeney mate?
        Not sure, it looks like a 're trimmed bongo seat but has built in seat belts,
        But it was £85 With the runners

Comment

• That's a bit of a steal. Theres so many different combinations, haven't main a firm chooce on our rear set up yet. Just have one caravelle rear seat in the back at present on mushroom bolts.Can take out and use as a table and leaves room for the airbed.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
            That's a bit of a steal. Theres so many different combinations, haven't main a firm chooce on our rear set up yet. Just have one caravelle rear seat in the back at present on mushroom bolts.Can take out and use as a table and leaves room for the airbed.
            It was a bargain, I can have the seat in 2 positions it folds back and forwards, and is split so you can do flat with one side and table with the other. I am hopeing I can use the old stage as the bed extension...

Comment

• Getting there now greeny, is any faster now it's whiter?
              Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
                Getting there now greeny, is any faster now it's whiter?
                I have to say i was worried about her being slower as she is heavier now there's more metal but she seems to be ok at the moment. However with all the extra lights cables and wood she may be a little slower soon. But Arf as you say I am hoping the extra white Ness will make up for it.....

Comment

• Looking good mate[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Just T4s

Comment

• Ness

[QUOTE=S49;95766 leaves room for the airbed.[/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

I cringed when I read “air bed”... be better off with three bits of thick foam that can Velcro together
                    Last edited by Snowrider; 20 May 2018, 10:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowrider View Post

I cringed when I read “air bed”... be better off with three bits of thick foam that can Velcro together
                      Airbeds ain't that bad for my back

Comment

• I ended up off work for three months because of an air bed

Comment

• Ah you see I had the same cos of taking the bonnet off a car. Slipped disk in my neck!!

Comment

• Ness

Mine was a disc bulge in the lower back, bought on by tight upper glute muscles. To be fair, my job and the amount of mountain biking and snowboard falls that year didn’t help, but the air bed was the grand finale.

It does depend on the air bed though. Those £10 ones like I had don’t give much support. I got a single exped air mat for when I’m bike touring. Firm and warm as it’s filled with down feathers. That thing is worth its weight in gold. Not sure if they do a double.

Last edited by Snowrider; 20 May 2018, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Mine was a disc bulge in the lower back, bought on by tight upper glute muscles. To be fair, my job and the amount of mountain biking and snowboard falls that year didn’t help, but the air bed was the grand finale.

It does depend on the air bed though. Those £10 ones like I had don’t give much support. I got a single exped air mat for when I’m bike touring. Firm and warm as it’s filled with down feathers. That thing is worth its weight in gold. Not sure if they do a double.

Back pain is shocking, had various issues over the years

I've been looking at the double height airbeds for when we get an awning, anyone tried these?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Intex-Que...19.m1438.l2649
                              Life's Better at the Beach

Comment

Yea the bonnet we the final straw, y3ars if judo did for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X