No announcement yet.

Ness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done Greeny. You've earned a couple of days off!

Fuckmuppetry & Bodge Award Winner

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
      Good job , I bet your glad it’s back up and running
      Thanks folks, you ain't kidding my body d9nt take any more battering! Thought I had broken my right wrist on Thursday when the lump of wood I was wedging the box up with slipped out into it! Swelled up like a good one and hurts like fook! Didn't help the wood had a nail in it and of course it went in point first.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Another little job done today. Nice and easy, 10 mins and 3 of that was getting tools out.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• So not much work on Ness recently. But I have had the paint 're sorted as some places where the new paint is, as it shrank due to thickness, so now beautiful again, I am back to finding the noise from the passenger front suspension, now this area has had alsorts over the time is have had Ness new lower wishbone ball joints tracked ends bearings bushes and so on and so on.
          Although the noise goes for a short while after she has been on a ramp or in bits after a few days to a week it's back. It's only on full lock and in reverse. So I am back on the hunt for where it's coming from. My guess is a faulty ball joint but I am not sure. Every bush has had a sprey lube (yes rubber friendly).
          To make matters worse my friendly garage are in on it as well and its bugging the boss so much that they are not charging!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• Ness now has a bonnet strut from polowerks, and also a passenger visor mirror

Comment

• [emoji106] Did you need to make any holes?

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
              Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
                [emoji106] Did you need to make any holes?

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                Nope just remove existing bolts and replace with stainless that come with the kit

Comment

• Look really good, was thinking of getting a strut myself!

Comment

• Do it!

I am needing a tow bar on Ness. Not really for dragging heavy trailers around but mainly for taking my boat to the sea with.
                    I don't suppose anyone has one on a shelf somewhere do they?

Comment

• Well in typicle Ness fashion she has been running around upsetting people in the t5s and transits with out any issue other than the really irritating noise from the nearside front suspension on full lock and moving.
                      Then she wouldn't start..... But again no real issue as it's only the battery that was knackered. £60 later and she is off as if nothing happened.
                      I guess I could have awaited this when I noticed thst starting her 0000 the clock.....

Comment

• That sounds like the track rod fouling the subframe. Mine does it too. Need to grind a bit off the subframe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by rjhoy02 View Post
                          That sounds like the track rod fouling the subframe. Mine does it too. Need to grind a bit off the subframe

Hadn't thought of that. Sounds like the ball joints, but they have been replaced twice.
                          Occasionally it stops for a few days when she has been on a ramp....

Comment

• I noticed the reference marks on the side of the track rod when I was doing my drive shaft. It only needs a little tickle to clear it

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by rjhoy02 View Post
                              I noticed the reference marks on the side of the track rod when I was doing my drive shaft. It only needs a little tickle to clear it

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk
                              Will take a look
                              Did it stop for a short time after the wheels have been off the ground?

Comment

• Yes it seemed to but it soon came back again. It was worse on the drivers side.

Comment

Working...
                                X