Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697
Results 961 to 969 of 969
  1. #961
    Greeny gtc's Avatar Privileged
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dukinfield cheshire
    Posts
    5,672
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 1,165 Times in 1,045 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Activ8 View Post
    That's a nice find Greeny. Thanks.


    Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

  2. #962
    Greeny gtc's Avatar Privileged
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dukinfield cheshire
    Posts
    5,672
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 1,165 Times in 1,045 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Activ8 View Post
    That's a nice find Greeny. Thanks.
    Neat cos you can bend the pipe to suit the contour of the tank.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Greeny gtc For This Useful Post:

    Activ8 (1st April 2019)

  4. #963
    The-Fozzer's Avatar You obviously just chat rubbish (Silver)
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Stoke On Trent
    Posts
    250
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 47 Times in 40 Posts

    If anyone wants the extra fuel tank that comes with this kit, drop me a line and cover the postage and it's yours

    Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

  5. #964
    Greeny gtc's Avatar Privileged
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dukinfield cheshire
    Posts
    5,672
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 1,165 Times in 1,045 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Fozzer View Post
    If anyone wants the extra fuel tank that comes with this kit, drop me a line and cover the postage and it's yours

    Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk
    I was debating this and thought maybe for water?

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

  6. #965
    Greeny gtc's Avatar Privileged
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dukinfield cheshire
    Posts
    5,672
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 1,165 Times in 1,045 Posts
    Well anglesey seems to bring out something in me I have had a very productive day.
    Extra socket and USB at the back near to the rear doors trimmed battery box and also my cable boxing.. fitted an extra inverter so I can boil an electric kettle whilst not on hook up.

    I will be using the smaller inverter for the boys xbox he says....

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Greeny gtc For This Useful Post:

    AndyLeach (9th April 2019)

  8. #966
    Greeny gtc's Avatar Privileged
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dukinfield cheshire
    Posts
    5,672
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 1,165 Times in 1,045 Posts
    You will have to excuse the mess ness is carrying the dogs a lot at the moment.... she also had 10 per rats in her yesterday!

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Greeny gtc For This Useful Post:

    AndyLeach (9th April 2019)

  10. #967
    chrisT4's Avatar Maybe you actually know something (Bronze)
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 40 Times in 35 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny gtc View Post
    Well anglesey seems to bring out something in me I have had a very productive day.
    Extra socket and USB at the back near to the rear doors trimmed battery box and also my cable boxing.. fitted an extra inverter so I can boil an electric kettle whilst not on hook up.

    I will be using the smaller inverter for the boys xbox he says....

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s
    Smart mate, Iím thinking of an inverter for a laptop or TV, are they reliable?

    What do you use for sticking your insulation and then carpet down with mate?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #968
    Greeny gtc's Avatar Privileged
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Dukinfield cheshire
    Posts
    5,672
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 1,165 Times in 1,045 Posts
    I got spray glue (high temp!!) From Ebay, if you search high temp spray glue it comes up.

    I wouldn't use an inverter for the telly I would use a 12v telly (aldi £120 ish)

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Greeny gtc For This Useful Post:

    chrisT4 (10th April 2019)

  13. #969
    chrisT4's Avatar Maybe you actually know something (Bronze)
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 40 Times in 35 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny gtc View Post
    I got spray glue (high temp!!) From Ebay, if you search high temp spray glue it comes up.

    I wouldn't use an inverter for the telly I would use a 12v telly (aldi £120 ish)

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s
    Cheers mate.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •