No announcement yet.

My 2003 T4 Camper Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you bud, that was nice to hear. My poor old man persuaded me to buy my van lol ���� the trouble is he won't let me to contribute to anything, he don't drink so I can buy him some beers, and if I do but him anything I get loads of grief for it lol ����. He's been working on stitching my seats for the last 3 days just to design and stitch a pattern that's never been done before. As I say to everybody, if it wasn't for my dad I wouldnt have the quality of van I do have, I wouldn't have the knowledge I have and I wouldn't have such a close relationship with my dad. It's pretty sad really as he always doing things that benefit others, majority us 3 kids but never has anything for himself.I feel really bad for having my van in his unit for so long as he has put this aside for my van ☺��
    Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1458687309979.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	257430

Comment

V5c got changed from van to motorhome in the last month, and is now a little cheape r on insurance. Upholstery is about 40% done just got interior cab left to do. And get it relacquered and remapped ����

Comment

Here's my t4 90% finished

Name:	IMG_20160515_104843.jpg
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	257494

Comment

Name:	IMG_20160515_105006-1600x1600.jpg
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	257495Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160515_104947-1600x1600.jpg
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	257496Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1812-1600x1067.jpg
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	257497Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160515_105051-1600x1600.jpg
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	257498Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160515_104906-1600x1600.jpg
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	257499Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1817-1600x1067.jpg
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	257500

Comment

Looking good mate!! You planning on lowering the old girl?

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s mobile app

Comment

I may do eventually buddy once the new suspensions settles in, that pic was with her empty, got a rib bed, cabinets, seats etc to go in in the next week, that all drops her about 25- 30mm but shes on new springs, shocks bushes etc all way round so got to bed her in first. it was meant to go bk to the paintshop Monday but it decided to play up with a faulty oil pressure sensor so missed its appointment. bleeding thing lol

Comment

Managed to get the van to wurzle dubz this year. Enjoyed a nice weekend and remaining week camping in the van, few improvement to make, nothing major but nice to use it, and put my first 600 mile on it since ownership. Roll on camper jam. ������

Comment

Originally posted by joshua241996 View Post
                  Managed to get the van to wurzle dubz this year. Enjoyed a nice weekend and remaining week camping in the van, few improvement to make, nothing major but nice to use it, and put my first 600 mile on it since ownership. Roll on camper jam. ������
                  Good to see it mate and very well done indeed [emoji106]

Comment

Cheers Dan, going to hate having to put it away but on the bright side only a few weeks till camperjam. 👍

Comment

Originally posted by joshua241996 View Post
                      Cheers Dan, going to hate having to put it away but on the bright side only a few weeks till camperjam. [emoji106]
                      You going are you

Comment

All depends if I can get her repaired now, she split the fuel pump mounting bracket.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                          You going are you

i shall be going to camperjam either way, we are trading there but unsure yet as to whether the van will make it depending on the damage it has done to the engine. the engine was knocked over 2 years ago in the mecanics workshop where it had a head rebuild and that's how my timing belt cover (fuel pump side) got broken. i got a feeling it damged the bracket then but not being run from then till now it must have give up the ghost and broke under correct tension of the belt and stress of use. my fuel pump at the moment is being held up by the injector pipes which are now stretched ( lucky i bought genuine new Wednesday @ 383.50) and my fuel belt which needs replacing. should hopefully be a quick fix. managed to be wreckered home from strecnham so not to far away luckily. also got my injector numbers off the bodies so will pm you for some help if needed. cheers mate

Comment

Well, engine is due to come out in the next few weeks as I have diesel in my engine oil, a very strong smokey burn on my exhaust gases, and the van is running flat as a fart, it's a shame to take it apart, but needs must. It's having a full rebuild properly this time as I was mislead with work that wasn't done previously and will be doing everything by the book. Watch this space for pics etc, will also be doing my 5th gear MOD at the same time aswell. More pics etc to follow.

Thanks for looking guys.
                            Josh

Comment

hi guys, engines near ready to come out, quoatations all done for parts and going to be spending a few pretty pennies, will post pics once they get transferred to my computer.

Comment

I can't see any pictures???

Comment

Working...
                                X