This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jonnybigballs85 View Post
    That is a smart choice for the family! I won’t show the wife she will want one!! She wants a toilet and shower!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    It’s for the family trips as it’s a pain trying to pack everything including the kitchen sink just to keep her happy. Plus all the setting up etc this I rock up and stick the kettle on

Comment

Keep us updated with the progress mate, not t4 I know but be good to see what you do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
        Nope still have two of those parked up on the road [emoji23]

Just stick an ironic JustT4’s sticker in the windscreen. Then it’ll be acceptable. [emoji16]

Tom.

Comment

Just had loads on with house purchase, new job etc etc. I’m always still here lingering in the background making sure things run tickety boo.

Oh and a new toy

Very nice. We're currently saving up for one at the moment, I love my Ruby but we want to be able to just pull up and chill out...a bit of wild camping!

Cover it, Paint it, Red and Black it !
          My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

Comment

Originally posted by Alijbuck View Post
            Very nice. We're currently saving up for one at the moment, I love my Ruby but we want to be able to just pull up and chill out...a bit of wild camping!

Cover it, Paint it, Red and Black it !
            Just had loads on with house purchase, new job etc etc. I’m always still here lingering in the background making sure things run tickety boo.

Oh and a new toy

You lot got too much money!!

Comment

Just put a post up but just spotted this thread section.

I’m after one of the “Just T4s” decal in white? In time for Vanwest would be ideal!! [emoji51][emoji6]

Comment

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a full floor panel please

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey View Post
                  Does anyone know where I can get hold of a full floor panel please
                  Post something up in the wanted section Mikey. Heritage do a repair panel, don't know how big but your just as well doing localized repairs mate.

Comment

Hello welcome and enjoy!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                    X