X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Just T4's team

Meet the team.

Admin

Dan - Dan has been around T4's for god knows how long. He's got some decent in depth knowledge and runs a heavily modified engine in one of his buses.

Residing in Devon he represents the less wordy side of the admin team. Blunt is an understatement but under neath the bluntness beats a heart of gold. And yes he actually does have one

David - Dave has been around T4's since around 2007. Knows the grand total of chuff all about T4's but has some adhesive mates that carry him through.

Residing in north Herts he represents the more eloquent side of the admin team. Basically he'll use 42 words to tell someone they're a dick without actually telling them they're a dick. He possibly has a heart but it's probably choked with hair.

Mods

T4chippy - Keith has been around T4's since 2007 ish owning a few before settling on his current steed (a rather nice burgundy velle). Knows a fair bit although often pleads ignorance.

Residing in Somerset and running Chippys workshop he represents the more reasonable and fluffy side of the mod team, he's exceptionally nice and can't find it in himself to have a cross word about anyone.

Which brings me to

Inappropriate Phil - Phillip has been around T4's since the early 2000's. And despite his looks is very well versed on the engineering behind them and was part of the driving force that built the help for heroes camper a few years back.

Hailing from Birmingham and as the name suggests Phil represents the more verbose side of the mods team. If you are being a dick there's no going round the houses, he'll tell you straight. Heart of gold despite looking like the son of Gimli.

The new mod addition to the team:

Dave T - Dave has been around T4s since the early 2000s although limited mechanical knowledge he has a very good understanding of conversions and tear drop building.

Residing in the Northants area Dave brings a mature attitude to the team, being of an old school upbringing he likes to monitor the bad language and Ill behaviour tries to keep people in line, so watch out.
    Last edited by Inappropriate Phil; 17 October 2015, 12:02 AM.
    You can touch my beard as long as I can touch your boobs. If you have no boobs then keep your damn hands in your pockets.

The Just T4's team

Originally posted by Mr t
    Hi dan i have just joined your forum has i have just bought a t4 my dad is a member of this just t4s his id is.....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Just T4s
    Careful - that’s a lot of info you just shared on a public forum! Suggest you edit/delete your post ASAP!!!

Tom.
    Last edited by Sirfbum; 26 October 2017, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Didn’t realise Dan was a Devonian!?

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
      Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

How do I do that m8

Sent from my SM-G950F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Sirfbum View Post
          Careful - that’s a lot of info you just shared on a public forum! Suggest you edit/delete your post ASAP!!!

Tom.
          How

Comment

Originally posted by Mr t View Post
            How

Sorted [emoji1360]

I’ve sent him a PM

Comment

Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
              Didn’t realise Dan was a Devonian!?

I am indeed, not originally but now live in Paignton [emoji1360]

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Dan where will he find it

Sent from my SM-G950F using Just T4s

Comment

Pm? Is he using the app or a pc

Comment

Thanks to all the t4 admin team...great forum...and great people on it ..well done

Come rain or shine im out in mine!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Just T4s

Comment

Gotta second that mate.

Comment

Hells yeah! Would be awesome to meet some of you! Some of you ...🤣[emoji23]

Comment

Great job admin👍forum has me in stitches plus loads of helpful people 😁

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Comment

Don’t see much from dan and dave t at the moment... hope you guys are ok.

Comment

Working...
                              X