Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JonR6's build (and destruction) thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No idea... I don't think so. I'm just happy to get my money. Bearing in mind regular baliffs gave up!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Just T4s mobile app

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	rsz_dyno_printout.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	257581

Really pleased, I picked the van up from being remapped and put on a dyno.... here are the power figures and the van drives fantastically.

Comment

• The grey lines on the graph are the original figures for the van before it was mapped...

Comment

• Good result Jon. Bet you're well chuffed now!!

Comment

• Incredible difference between before and after!

Comment

• Its going to stay as it is for now...because I want to get over the financial hit of what it all cost me, but one day I would like to see 200 at the wheels!

Before then, im going to tidy up the inside and quite likely look at a proper camper conversion...

Comment

• Did the guys who mapped it give you any ideas why it's not making more power?

Comment

• No... although they mapped it really well I wouldn't rate them too much on customer services. I asked if they could so me a favour and give me an idea as to what could be done better or improved and they said that I wasn't really asking a favour, that's a separate job and they would have to bill me for it. Their labour rate is £120 and hour plus vat. So I figured I would just wait and speak to the T17 guys at that cost. The thing is the don't realise they do themselves out of business. Because if they told me I would have gone away, fixed it and come back again. But on that basis I probably won't go back to them.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Just T4s mobile app

Comment

Working...
                  X