Big Blue wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveR View Post
    Bit of a mad panic today Rick & roll bed arrived on a pallet a week ahead of agreed, and left on my nabours drive [emoji51] so a mad rush home from work after a de tour to pick up the old man to help get it off the pallet in to the van [emoji28] looking good but need to secure it in and then the rest of the van can be decided around it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very Tidy 🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

No expense spared on this build, looks very smart.

Come rain or shine I'm out in mine!!

Sent from my Nokia 5.1 using Just T4s

Comment

Looking good

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

Comment

After waiting bank holiday post my fitting kit has arrived! At last I can get on with the build[emoji4]

Comment

Love the way it’s trimmed to match your fronts.

Comment

The seat looks ace. I've had a look at the website of the people who supplied your Bed and all looks good.. They are only 45 minutes away from me too.

I've had an order in for four weeks now with another firm and no delivery in sight. Me gut is telling me to cancel /refund and look elsewhere. What were these people like to deal with and what was the delivery time?
              Thanks

Comment

Hay they are really good in fairness, easy communication well packed and well built bed I went for the stronger frame and they can come m1 tester for a small charge, they are busy though 28 day turn around. Best price I could find local for this quality I was looking at 2k this was considerably more realistic[emoji106]

Comment

Soo finally the bed is secured in! There is a faff to make sure that is done by the right people... anyway looking for advise reassurance. I have a 3500mm gap front and back of the bed, I have my tv attached to the drivers head rest thinking of filling the gap with this

Comes in 3200mm so fits the gap I can paint the frame black and recover the foam on the bench to match?
                  I’ll gain seating, storage make use of a otherwise useless gap. Not sure the baskets will last long [emoji23]

What you guys recon?

Comment

Why not? Every van is different. Not really any right or wrongs as long as its safe.

Comment

Just looks like a few metres of 2x2 and a couple of flat panel pieces to me. About £20 in wood plus 2 x boxes, cushions and a lick of paint. Have a go, Dave deserves homemade!

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                        Just looks like a few metres of 2x2 and a couple of flat panel pieces to me. About £20 in wood plus 2 x boxes, cushions and a lick of paint. Have a go, Dave deserves homemade!
                        You make a fair point mate, may have to be

Comment

Had a go at the door cards today. [emoji85]it’s was ok reading online people used hammer right Matt black with a brush I have to say I’m not over the moon with the finish but for now it’s better than it was. Other issue I had was after market door openers seem identical to the originals but for some reason don’t work so had to go back to originals

Comment

Looks good

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DaveR View Post
                              Had a go at the door cards today. [emoji85]it’s was ok reading online people used hammer right Matt black with a brush I have to say I’m not over the moon with the finish but for now it’s better than it was. Other issue I had was after market door openers seem identical to the originals but for some reason don’t work so had to go back to originals

Looks a lot better, what's the finish actually like? Did you prep the doors beforehand or is a simple clean and paint process. (Never painted the interior alway covered it).

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                                Looks a lot better, what's the finish actually like? Did you prep the doors beforehand or is a simple clean and paint process. (Never painted the interior alway covered it).
                                I normally prep with meths them plastic primer Matt black and Matt laqour it’s how I did the dash but the cards were a state so went for a good clean and a hammer right all in one but the finish should have been Matt but seems to have a shine... on saying that the passenger side is now looking a lot better so possibly just needs a bit longer to full go off

Comment

Working...
                                X