Intercooler and hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S49 View Post
    I have a standard top mount from a 2003 2.5 tdi. Have the brackets and one pipe that I think is right and a couple a pipes I brought to play with. But the way I have the 1.9td going now I am tempted to move them on. £100 quid the lot.
    I wish I knew that a week ago , I bought a complete 2.5tdi intercooler last week £200 , mustn’t grumble though as it’s in good condition

Comment

Have you a picture of the pipes. Not sure what I have and haven't. Only just sort of made up my mind not to use it.

Comment

Have you a picture of the pipes. Not sure what I have and haven't. Only just sort of made up my mind not to use it.
        What's your plan then Si? There's just two pipes , two brackets and the IC.

Comment

Not sure if the pipe I picked up at Busfest is from a 2.5. Was offering it as a job lot if it helped anyone with a 2.4 turbo conversion but think i'm short of one pipe if the busfest one is right.

Comment

The cooler and brackets are from a 2003 2.5tdi. The long black pipe I got from Calicampers at Bustfest. The rest I picked up here and there. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1522.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	266785

Comment

Not at the min , I’m in sunny porthmadog

Comment

So... took a trip to Cali campers today, accidentally bought this and the air scoop for the bonnet at a great price!

Always but something when I go down to see them. My mate bought a shiny new golf mk7 wheel and spline adapter for his van today! Really smart but leaves the huge gap and now needs to buy the horn ring to get all that working. not sure if he will ever be able to get the buttons programmed to do anything [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Very nice. Has me thinking I should still do mine.

Comment

Very nice. Has me thinking I should still do mine.
                    Yep you should Si.

Comment

I fitted an intercooler on my 2.5 AJT over the weekend and I’ve got to say I’m impressed with the slight increase in performance and drivability by simply bolting on an intercooler ,I was sceptical it would make any difference at all to a standard van .

Comment

Working...
                      X