John Grimshaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Grimshaw

Hi T4 nuts the 🌞 has come out so up come,s the bonnet , still with the same old problems, any of you guys know how to unplug the circular multi plug on side of the engine without damaging it ? ?

Originally posted by John Grimshaw View Post
    Hi T4 nuts the [emoji274] has come out so up come,s the bonnet , still with the same old problems, any of you guys know how to unplug the circular multi plug on side of the engine without damaging it ? ?
    Twist

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Hi Spedwing is that twist then shout xxxx or just twist ! !

Comment

Twist an gentle pull dude 🤪

Comment

Hi spedwing tried the twist and pull trick, still stuck , will try a spray of WD 40
          tmw, just another question, why has my T4 got a dead spot in 1st gear , it clears if I rev it before going into 2nd gear then it’s ok many thanks ��

Comment

Hi folks, first adventure of the year, been down to Perranporth and Padstow still with the same old problems but she got us there and back again, hopefully without speeding fines! ! ! ��

Comment

Perranporth...one of my favourite surf beaches.

Comment

Comment

Yep. And there’s the watering hole in the background. Brilliant!

Comment

John Grimshaw

Don’t surf myself but what a beautiful beach, and it’s got a pub on it ! !

Comment

Working...
                    X