No announcement yet.

team custard 'cos it ain't yellow!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

errrrr yes you can polish a Turd lol they did it on myth busters or something like that.

Comment

Lovely looking van..very tidy colour..I think you should source a 'Birds' custard sticker for it and have it somewhere discreet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesibbo View Post
        Lovely looking van..very tidy colour..I think you should source a 'Birds' custard sticker for it and have it somewhere discreet.
        ore of an Ambrosia man myself

Comment

Originally posted by Pedalman View Post
          I agree the colour is easy to find in supermarket car parks, nice wheels too. I forgot to mention I do wildlife photography and when my van was Custard or Ivory the wildlife would see it coming hundreds of yards away and disappear, now its Nato Green its a lot more camouflaged and I can sometimes use it as a hide. Its not as easy to find when I emerge from the supermarket, even worse at the Gateshead Metro centre or the Trafford centre!

Can I ask, do the images for uploading need to be a certain file size? Im having problems posting pics of my van.

Ive got round to uploading my pics. Same van roller painted Nato Green Matt. Original colour four years ago was Ivory ( Custard )

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0015.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	258042

Click image for larger version

Name:	ivory van2 .jpg
Views:	3
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	258043

Comment

Working...