No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
    Keep the bulkhead in!! [emoji32] - the incarceration might be useful for the kids (& Mrs) when annoying. [emoji38]

Both engines will easily make 75 bhp per litre with a little investment and cruise at 80 on private airfields.

Both will deliver the best holidays and weekends a family could desire, you'll be welcomed everywhere there's a Vdub in the field and learn to talk shop in your sleep. The wife will become redomesticated and take up old hobbies to make the van "comfortable" and urge you to lash out on van purchases if it stops you sulking and wittering on about "the build". You'll become a master covert operator able to disappear and reappear in the van , qualified with interogation resistance skills the SF teach for deep cover ops.... she'll never know what you've bought or spent EVER!

Your kids will love you more for acting their age and teaching them about festering and relaxation techniques once you've pitched up.

It's a win-win-win-win-win Dave! [emoji106]
    I’m sold , where do I sign up

Comment

Keep the bulkhead in!! [emoji32] - the incarceration might be useful for the kids (& Mrs) when annoying. [emoji38]

Both engines will easily make 75 bhp per litre with a little investment and cruise at 80 on private airfields.

Both will deliver the best holidays and weekends a family could desire, you'll be welcomed everywhere there's a Vdub in the field and learn to talk shop in your sleep. The wife will become redomesticated and take up old hobbies to make the van "comfortable" and urge you to lash out on van purchases if it stops you sulking and wittering on about "the build". You'll become a master covert operator able to disappear and reappear in the van , qualified with interogation resistance skills the SF teach for deep cover ops.... she'll never know what you've bought or spent EVER!

Your kids will love you more for acting their age and teaching them about festering and relaxation techniques once you've pitched up.

she'll never know what you've bought or spent EVER!

Unless she’s also on here and watches your every move [emoji102]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
      Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post

You managed to buy those alloys without her finding out ?

( joke )

Comment

Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post

( joke )
          Secret loft. Hidden access

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

If only could keep the bulk head and lock them all away lol
            ( Dont they need grinding out )

Wife .
            3 kids . We one 24 one 22 and one 14
            Middle drives and has his own car so usually when we get away to cornwall or somewhere he takes his own car and follows us down . His choice but aint complaining as it frees up space in the car

Ideas so far
            2 seats up front possiblyswapping out to 2 x rx8 ones i have here ( heated )
            R & R with belts or a decent comfy set of 3 in the rear

Im getting used to making purchases for things now due to married life [emoji38]

And not totally giving knowledge to the full price .

Looking forward to owning one ...
            Wife dont like it when they look like they need alot of work . Without realising most of the time it be easy fix etc .bit of rust here and there the odd dink . she likes them when they are perfect and all the work done.
            Not gonna happen on my budget and would like to do my own thing . Along with some insuration and ideas im sure to fine here along the way

Just need a van now

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Comment

Not gonna happen im safe

Comment

( joke )
                I'm still riding the Xmas pressie and gift of a star, well - name of .... so I'm still in the good books - normal service will resume shortly as it's nearly Valentines!

Comment

Investment to get mkre horses from a 1.9td or 2.5tdi 88hp

Hmm . How much we talking . Better get saving lol

Comment

I'm still riding the Xmas pressie and gift of a star, well - name of .... so I'm still in the good books - normal service will resume shortly as it's nearly Valentines!
                    Ah crap... valentines!!

Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

Ah crap... valentines!!

I'm sure Dan's missing some marketing tricks and algorithms on this forum .... a 2-tone pink Just-T4s hoodie that states 10(S) in the label but is actually a 14 in size, pitched 2 weeks before Valentines, gift wrapped and card for the day ...

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
                        Investment to get mkre horses from a 1.9td or 2.5tdi 88hp

Hmm . How much we talking . Better get saving lol

Following the tuning guide in the technical section for the 1.9td . Turn the fuel and the boost pressure up and all it costs is your time.

Comment

Dave take a look at the members build thread section on here , there’s so many inspirational builds , different ideas ,different styles ect , I’ve spent so many hours reading and learning and taking little bits and pieces from individual builds and incorporating them in my own build

Comment

I'm sure Dan's missing some marketing tricks and algorithms on this forum .... a 2-tone pink Just-T4s hoodie that states 10(S) in the label but is actually a 14 in size, pitched 2 weeks before Valentines, gift wrapped and card for the day ...

Good thinking Rob

Comment

Good thinking Rob
                              Different colour / theme each year she'd hopefully love it - the fact you remembered would score reasonable brownie points!

Comment

I have a 1.9td and a 2.4 soon to be td. The 1.9 has been pepped up and goes like stink! Entirely different donkey to the 2.4. The 1.9 rockets off and has virtually no lag. It’s faster than my brother in laws 998 bored out fast road mini! Which fills him with rage! I prefer the simpler engines myself. Not a fan of ecu’s and sensors. It’s often only ever those that go wrong imo

#vanlife

Comment

Working...
                                X