Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low profile roof bars

Evening, all

Has anyone any advice for unobtrusive roof bars for my T4?
    As low to the roof as possible, to make in possible to get below 6' when there's nothing on the roof bars, and as far apart as possible, to spread the load of one or more stand-uopaddleboards
    I don't mind drilling the rain gutters. Indeed, I'd rather not use anything with feet that clamp over the sides of the roof
    TIA
    Peter

Think Hans fitted some, not sure how low a profile they are.DSCN0953.jpg Not the best angle but you see what I mean.

Comment

Hello and welcome. You will only get really low profile if you drill

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

I thought as much
        Thanks
        P

Comment

Originally posted by Sailbad the Sinner View Post
          Evening, all

As low to the roof as possible, to make in possible to get below 6' when there's nothing on the roof bars, and as far apart as possible, to spread the load of one or more stand-uopaddleboards
          I don't mind drilling the rain gutters. Indeed, I'd rather not use anything with feet that clamp over the sides of the roof
          TIA
          Peter
          Hi Peter. I believe the Chrysler Voyager roof bars are the lowest fit based on a few posts last year. They really are tight to the roof line. Cannot advise on the fitment but if you search the forum there's certainly a couple of threads with pics showing the fitment. [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Sailbad the Sinner View Post
            Evening, all

TIA
            Peter
            Hi Peter.
            Found this on.my phone earlier today of the Voyager bars. Keep us posted. [emoji106]

Comment

Working...
            X