Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New build thread as the old ones no longer valid

Hiya guys.
    Not using the van hardly if it all due to having a company vehicle... think in 2018 the van went to vanwest which is around 120 mile round trip for me, download festival around 300 mile and dubs of anarchy which is around 120 mile and that was its lot.. so 540 mile in year... whilst this is good for the mileage and fuel. Not very good on the van..
    To cut along story short it’s mot time and went up to take the van and the brakes are corroded and also the inside is damp..
    so think it’s time to forget the old build thread and start a new one as I’m going to strip the vans rear out and start a fresh as the the damp has wrecked the head lining and also warped the floor..
    So just gonna strip out and start a fresh.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Keep us posted Rick.

Comment

Went up the farm this morning to get cracking on the stripping out of the van..
      here’s the list of what’s been done so far:

Stripped out all electrical switches, sockets, fuse box, hook up, solar controller and inverter.

Removed and broke up the u shaped seating and wrapped up the upholstery and stored away..

Started removing the floor but found where it was a mini bus it has a full structure made out of 2x1 Chanel that was bolted to the floor..

No pictures as yet as this is just the boring stuff but when its completely bare will start adding some

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
        Keep us posted Rick.
        Will do mate it’s a nightmare as it just don’t get used enough.. even had the works van at Malvern when I seen you guys

Comment

Just gonna add a few pics of the outside as this isn’t really going to change much..

Comment

Its a juggling act for us 4 vehicles and 2 drivers. Swap between the T4 and polo for work. Then guess what? Molly came back in the house yesterday and said "Corrado's got a flat battery"

Comment

Its a juggling act for us 4 vehicles and 2 drivers. Swap between the T4 and polo for work. Then guess what? Molly came back in the house yesterday and said "Corrado's got a flat battery"
              Yeah that’s a bugger.. can’t really swap between mine as need the works van for work it’s two extremes got a 18 plate works van that’s already done 36000 mile in the past 8 months and the T4s only done 500 in the past 12 lol

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Comment

Not that much to do really before show season

Comment

Just a little list then.

Comment

Sure there’s more but will remember when I’m doing it

Comment

It never stops does it? All good fun mind.

Comment

Yeah I know mate forgot to put down mot but that will be done when it’s completed. Have all the bits here and got 17 days to book off work before the new tax year and I get every forth week off.. so should be done before vanwest

Comment

It never stops does it? All good fun mind.
                          Least it’s no rot to deal with yet as it’s a 04

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Gareth Rykala View Post
                            Yeah that’s a bugger.. can’t really swap between mine as need the works van for work it’s two extremes got a 18 plate works van that’s already done 36000 mile in the past 8 months and the T4s only done 500 in the past 12 lol

Same mate, 18 reg work van RHD manuel and LHD automatic T4. Sometimes traffic lights switch to green and that idiot revs the shit out without a gear [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Anyone want a coach build one cheap on eBay but it’s a rip off you want to see how many cars his friend has lol

Comment

Working...
                              X