Rather than Gas Cooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rather than Gas Cooker

Everyone, my van is all but finished, once I've fitted the Chinese diesel heater I purchased over the Christmas break.

To get the V5 changed to camper I need to install some sort of cooker, but the thing is I don't want to do a gas cooker/sink combo install.

I was wondering what other people have installed to jump through the cooking facilities hoop for the DVLA ..

Cheers ...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Any pics of the van ? You can put one of those single burner camping hobs on your worktop and put a microwave somewhere , it does t have to physically work , just for you to get some pics for the DVLA .

Comment

Yep dvla excepted my parents van with a single burner just sat on top of the cupboard unit and a water carrier in the cupboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
      My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

Comment

Steve (T4moneypit) had a little oven same as mine with a single burner sat on the worktop and his got reclassified, I'll be doing mine soon without the burner.
        Microwave is also acceptable, just use the one from your kitchen to get photos [emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

Just plant a burner or a micro wave in for the photo.

Comment

Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
            Steve (T4moneypit) had a little oven same as mine with a single burner sat on the worktop and his got reclassified, I'll be doing mine soon without the burner.
            Microwave is also acceptable, just use the one from your kitchen to get photos [emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.
            Typical the one in our kitchen is fitted in, don't think Mrs Fozzer would be pleased with me pulling it out for the pictures [emoji16][emoji16]

I'll obtain one ...

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Comment

I've seen one guy put two camp burners in and that got accepted, took an extra photo to show he screwed it in though but not sure it was needed tbh!

Comment

Working...
              X