No announcement yet.

JUST T4s NATIONAL MEET - VW ACTION - SANTA POD - NORTHANTS - 30 AUG - 1 SEP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sister and her bloke have just bought a T25, are they okay to join us?

We might be in there’s if I don’t get enough time to sort ours!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    #vanlife

Comment

• I can't see why not?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• I'll be there Saturday, get the kettle on.

Comment

• JUST T4s NATIONAL MEET - VW ACTION - SANTA POD - NORTHANTS - 30 AUG - 1 SEP

I’ve booked now and will be in one T4, the Scirocco and my sister and her chap will be in a T25/3 they just bought

If there’s a problem with an extra motor I can leave the Scirocco and it’ll just be the original 2 motors that Activ calculated/booked.

#vanlife

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyP View Post
            I’ve booked now and will be in one T4, the Scirocco and my sister and her chap will be in a T25/3 they just bought

If there’s a problem with an extra motor I can leave the Scirocco and it’ll just be the original 2 motors that Activ calculated/booked.

Should be fine.

Comment

• I'm now unable to attend due to work commitments and some unplanned leave. My Advanced VW Action ticket is free to a good contributor and forum member.

Its a single adult for the full weekend, kids go free. No charge & I will post out this week. PM me.
              Last edited by Activ8; 20 August 2019, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                I'm now unable to attend due to work commitments and some unplanned leave. My Advanced VW Action ticket is free to a good contributor and forum member.

Its a single adult for the full weekend, kids go free. No charge & I will post our this week. PM me.
                [emoji849] and no chance to pop in for a day neither?

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                  I'm now unable to attend due to work commitments and some unplanned leave. My Advanced VW Action ticket is free to a good contributor and forum member.

Its a single adult for the full weekend, kids go free. No charge & I will post our this week. PM me.
                  Sad this is [emoji17]🤙🏽

T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s

Comment

• Rob, I’m still hoping to go down on the Sunday...could you make that day? It’s only one day. We could convoy???

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans View Post
                      [emoji849] and no chance to pop in for a day neither?

Out of the Country.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndyLeach View Post
                        Sad this is [emoji17][emoji1687]

T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s
                        Yep. I was genuinely looking forward to it but Ive had to to change my plans but it'll be a great foundation for next year's larger Event!

Comment

• Originally posted by frenchdna View Post
                          Rob, I’m still hoping to go down on the Sunday...could you make that day? It’s only one day. We could convoy???
                          I doubt I could keep up with you Jez but sadly I won't be in the Country. Back for Brexit.

Comment

• Oh no!! Was looking forward to meeting you! Another time!

My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

Comment

• Sorry to hear you cant make it Rob. Callum and me are going on Saturday, if you have no other takers we'll have it just to get the ole bus on the JT4's camp. If you get someone else wanting them please give them first refusal .

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                                Sorry to hear you cant make it Rob. Callum and me are going on Saturday, if you have no other takers we'll have it just to get the ole bus on the JT4's camp. If you get someone else wanting them please give them first refusal .
                                Will do Si.

Comment

Working...
                                X