Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will bring T4 P839vcd and LT35 F3Buk

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLeach View Post
      Guys do you still think me, mine and our friends would be better in Club Camping or should we just stick to Family, your input greatly received 🤙🏽[emoji1317][emoji1317]

T4ism is not a Dis-ease Just T4s
      Club camping. We will be there with our two.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
      My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
        Club Camping - the more the merrier.
        What's the names let's get'em on the list!!
        Their Children are both on the Spectrum, no not the old Sinclair thing, so their concern is noise but you guys have already said that Club Camping is quite relaxed?

Comment

Their Children are both on the Spectrum, no not the old Sinclair thing, so their concern is noise but you guys have already said that Club Camping is quite relaxed?

Most of us are with our kids Andy. So it'll be a family / supportive atmosphere. There's no guarantees where ever you pitch up but at least in Club Camping we can be a little more respectful. Reg implied it was quiet and family focussed. Ear defenders could be useful during the day?

Comment

Our Rosie is to.

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
              Most of us are with our kids Andy. So it'll be a family / supportive atmosphere. There's no guarantees where ever you pitch up but at least in Club Camping we can be a little more respectful. Reg implied it was quiet and family focussed. Ear defenders could be useful during the day?
              Having played safe in family camping for my boys first experience of action, I wish I'd stayed in club as per normal.
              Ear defenders are a must, but they are silly expensive at Santa pod so I picked some up on special at screwfix last weekend. The supercharged rods are ear bleeding loud and the jet car is enough to give tinnitus for a week.

Good numbers active, get a pitch near the back of the site by the hedge and you have a convenient urinal, but bearing in mind there's a T5 present it may not be an issue.

Lower edge of B and C would be good but the long timers get in there early.
              Last edited by regcheeseman; 31 January 2019, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                Having played safe in family camping for my boys first experience of action, I wish I'd stayed in club as per normal.
                Ear defenders are a must, but they are silly expensive at Santa pod so I picked some up on special at screwfix last weekend. The supercharged rods are ear bleeding loud and the jet car is enough to give tinnitus for a week.

Good numbers active, get a pitch near the back of the site by the hedge and you have a convenient urinal, but bearing in mind there's a T5 present it may not be an issue.

Lower edge of B and C would be good but the long timers get in there early.
                Thanks Reg, I'll put an email together tomorrow and confirm Club Camping.
                Reckon we could add another 5 vans before the Summer starts????

Comment

So I'm clear Reg - A B or C as marked on this map. Cheers.

Comment

Cool just spoke to my friend Jon and he’s up for Club Camping so that’s AndyLeach 4 in T4 and Jen/Jon 4 in a T4 🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽 Happy Days [emoji1317]

Comment

• There's no reason that people couldn't move to family if club camping isn't suitable but I'm positive you will have no issues

Comment

• I've had the confirmation back from the event organisers. We have 20 pitches confirmed. I've requested a site plan with our plot marked up so we can get organ[emoji102]d.

Comment

• Originally posted by frenchdna View Post
                          What about a convoy down the M1...the Midlands Just T4 contingency.

Could be a laugh?
                          Yes we can but I’ll stay at the back as between the two I’ll be plooming more black smoke than a Mississippi paddle steamer
                          #vanlife

Comment

• Activ,

The map doesn't look quite right???
                            I've grabbed a view from google earth and marked it up.

pod.jpg

Bearing in mind there is a huge ents tent that makes some noise over near the side of area C - then tucked in the corner of 'A' may be the best option. plus you are sheltered from wind on two sides.

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                              Activ,

The map doesn't look quite right???
                              I've grabbed a view from google earth and marked it up.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11272[/ATTACH]

Bearing in mind there is a huge ents tent that makes some noise over near the side of area C - then tucked in the corner of 'A' may be the best option. plus you are sheltered from wind on two sides.
                              Cheers Reg. Sounds sensible. [emoji106]

Comment

• Organisers have just emailed me back acknowledging location. "Might be slightly to the right" of your marking." A second numbers confirmation was requested for July. I've put a note in my diary for June 1st. [emoji106]

Comment

Working...
                                X