Sun roof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun roof

Any one know anything about sun roofs ? Have one with some sort of wire system that’s s\^t date not open as not sure if it will close again !looked on glen at to no avail ! Just want a handle that opens and closes ! Aftermarket but don’t know where to look any advise much appreciated !! Will put pics up when get back from oil leak problem!!! [emoji106][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Originally posted by Paisley pup View Post
    Any one know anything about sun roofs ? Have one with some sort of wire system that’s s\^t date not open as not sure if it will close again !looked on glen at to no avail ! Just want a handle that opens and closes ! Aftermarket but don’t know where to look any advise much appreciated !! Will put pics up when get back from oil leak problem!!! [emoji106][emoji16]

Lots of questions I know but mechanics isn’t my bag !! Ask me anything to do in your house no problem but the bus that gets me there totally stumped ! But I love my T4s so will perceive!!!!

Comment

Pictures needed mate, there's literally dozens of different types. Post some up and I'm sure someone will know

Comment

I believe land rover discovery tilt & slide fit well. Looking to put in mine

Comment

Originally posted by craig.jerram View Post
          I believe land rover discovery tilt & slide fit well. Looking to put in mine

I’ve got a couple of disco sun roofs and looked at maybe fitting one instead but though the cut out is bigger than present one the cut out in the head lining is smaller ! Makes no sense but that’s how it is ! If I can’t fix handle then maybe go down that route and try to find new head lining!

Comment

Try a Citroen Saxo sunroof , cheaper than LR Disco unit available at the scrappers with a similar mechanism.

Comment

Think the saxo is tilt only

Comment

Originally posted by Mocco View Post
                Think the saxo is tilt only
                There could be a few types but I have fitted one with both manual wind tilt and full open. Got a spare in the garage.

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                  There could be a few types but I have fitted one with both manual wind tilt and full open. Got a spare in the garage.
                  photos of present sun roof ! Some sort of wire mechanism ! Anyone know if I can change for a flip open close type thing?? Never come across one like this before! All advice much appreciated .thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Paisley pup View Post
                    photos of present sun roof ! Some sort of wire mechanism ! Anyone know if I can change for a flip open close type thing?? Never come across one like this before! All advice much appreciated .thanks

Have bought a new head lining and will probably put a disco sun roof in but would still like to repair old one as it will fit mid roof ! But it don’t work why bother ?

Comment

Working...
                    X