Build thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paisley pup View Post
    Keep looking for rear barn doors in white save on painting but they seam to be a bit rare ! It’s as if someone is collecting them and storing them !

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    That would be me.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
      That would be me.
      I am not surprised [emoji23]🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽[emoji23]

Comment

I'm a bit of a hoarder, Always willing to swap or exchange bits and bobs if it helps folk on here. Would swap my white ones with Paisley Pups red ones but my concern would be I wouldn't want to give him ours if his were in better condition than the ones he'd get off me.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
          I'm a bit of a hoarder, Always willing to swap or exchange bits and bobs if it helps folk on here. Would swap my white ones with Paisley Pups red ones but my concern would be I wouldn't want to give him ours if his were in better condition than the ones he'd get off me.
          Did have white ones when I got the van but they only had one window which was painted black and a bit of steel riveted where the missing glass was ment to be ! Also think someone had a post of some sort on the drive to reverse into as a marker so many different dents so red one are not ideal but better than before! Will either get them sprayed of replace at later date

Comment

Did have white ones when I got the van but they only had one window which was painted black and a bit of steel riveted where the missing glass was ment to be ! Also think someone had a post of some sort on the drive to reverse into as a marker so many different dents so red one are not ideal but better than before! Will either get them sprayed of replace at later date

Comment

Removed ply floor cleaned about half a Henry of muck from underneath filled screw holes with tiger seal insulation down Aldi special flipped ply over so got a clean side quick trim with jig saw by side door and jobs a good un

Comment

Removed ply floor cleaned about half a Henry of muck from underneath filled screw holes with tiger seal insulation down Aldi special flipped ply over so got a clean side quick trim with jig saw by side door and jobs a good un

Comment

Roof. And bottom half sound and insulation! Not sure on windows layout as yet as have all four so may go for 2 at the back ?

Comment

How do I delete this thread and other threads and just start again with only one ? There can be only one ! Burn out don’t fade away !!!!

Would do if I can work out how to ? Seam to start a new thread on general and social every time I post but can’t seam to start a new build thread ! Techno phobe I know maybe one to may techno raves to many as a youth me thinks !

Comment

Would do if I can work out how to ? Seam to start a new thread on general and social every time I post but can’t seam to start a new build thread ! Techno phobe I know maybe one to may techno raves to many as a youth me thinks !

How do I get on to other fields have things to sell or exchange or give away but can’t for the life of me work it out !!! All I seam to do is start new thread S ahhhhhh I know I’m stupid I have a wife and child that tell me daily but help

Comment

You seem to be quoting your self each time you post. Cant give much advice as I only use are old laptop and have never posted via a phone.

Comment

Working...
                        X