Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build thread

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Red back doors. Because red ones are the fastest (fact), does that mean yours is mega fast in reverse?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Nozzle View Post
      Red back doors. Because red ones are the fastest (fact), does that mean yours is mega fast in reverse?
      Surely those doors are part of the brake upgrade?
      Last edited by S49; 1 December 2018, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
        Surely those doors are part of the brake upgrade?
        The van with the red doors is faster in forward and reverse but only because the one with white doors hasn’t been started for years! Maybe I should swap them round! ?

Comment

Originally posted by Paisley pup View Post
          The van with the red doors is faster in forward and reverse but only because the one with white doors hasn’t been started for years! Maybe I should swap them round! ?

Well spent the day on lwb empty all shit out it is not s spare shed so now empty ! Removed insulation as it’s the sort that should be in the loft! Don’t want anything that may hold moisture and rust from inside out ! Then spent god noes how long trying to get screws out of ply floor as far to oily to put a covering on and wanted some insulation under !going to use the same ply just flipped it over marked out the side door cut and jobs a good in got nice clean ply !!

Comment

Well spent the day on lwb empty all shit out it is not s spare shed so now empty ! Removed insulation as it’s the sort that should be in the loft! Don’t want anything that may hold moisture and rust from inside out ! Then spent god noes how long trying to get screws out of ply floor as far to oily to put a covering on and wanted some insulation under !going to use the same ply just flipped it over marked out the side door cut and jobs a good in got nice clean ply !!

Job for tomorrow grind down rust we’re old hole we’re treat with rust Krust paint and fill holes with tiger seal ! Insulate and re fix ply ready for flooring !! Will take pics tomorrow

Comment

Job for tomorrow grind down rust we’re old hole we’re treat with rust Krust paint and fill holes with tiger seal ! Insulate and re fix ply ready for flooring !! Will take pics tomorrow

Keep looking for rear barn doors in white save on painting but they seam to be a bit rare ! It’s as if someone is collecting them and storing them !

Comment

Keep looking for rear barn doors in white save on painting but they seam to be a bit rare ! It’s as if someone is collecting them and storing them !

Anyone know

Comment

Anyone know

Id like to say mechanics confuse me but this confuses me more ! Dream to start a new thread emery time how do I delete so only one ????

Comment

Think I'm being baited on so many levels here, nearly all boxes ticked.

Why not start a build thread in the build thread / project section and put up some photos of your progress....

Comment

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                      Think I'm being baited on so many levels here, nearly all boxes ticked.

Why not start a build thread in the build thread / project section and put up some photos of your progress....
                      How do I delete this thread and other threads and just start again with only one ? There can be only one ! Burn out don’t fade away !!!!

Comment

How do I delete this thread and other threads and just start again with only one ? There can be only one ! Burn out don’t fade away !!!!

Highlander and even Sean Connery died in that so there can be only one !! Else I get so confused

Comment

Think only Admin can remove threads. Don't worry about it. Think of a name for a thread and start it in the build thread section. Threads that are left gradually drop down the pages so just leave them it will be fine.

Comment

I've deleted two of the threads, I'll keep this one open if you like?

Comment

Pointless bodging the job , do it once and do it right , if you haven’t got the skill set to carry out some of the work required find someone that has

Comment

Working...
                              X