Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Davieb's Avatar You obviously just chat rubbish (Silver)
    Thanks
    Welcome aboard buddy

AndyLeach's Avatar You need to get out more (Gold)
    Thanks
    Good luck with all your plans, this could be an amazing dual build thread 🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Jonny888's Avatar Now you're learning (Copper)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paisley pup View Post
    Sorry s49 yes other one runs just not been fired up for year and scarred that the belts may have perished and snap !paranoid maybe but donít trust my luck

Totally understand the nervousness, especially if you don't know when the timing belt was last changed. As we know rubber degrades over time as do the fibres that make up modern belts. I would get it changed before starting it if possible, or make sure you get the cover off and turn it over by hand to at least have a better idea of condition. But ultimately it needs changed for peace of mind. Too many vans end up with snapped belts and being broken up for parts nowadays. Good luck with the projects

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Paisley pup's Avatar Maybe you actually know something (Bronze)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by S49 View Post
    Definitely needs sorting then, could be oil pressure switch. Not so familiar with the 2.4 and 2.5 but would have thought there would be an oil pressure switch on the filter housing. If its that they are pennies and you should be able to do yourself. Have a look up the back of the motor in the day light with it running if you can.
    Hi had the oil leak looked at today apparently it leaking from turbo return pipe gasket shot and a bolt missing so that would do it !