Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just T4's National Meet/Bring and Buy Sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not just focus & promote one of the "Just T4s Events" rather than start something new? Supporting one of these Events makes a lot more sense IMHO.

Comment

"Just T4 Events" not sure I'm with you Rob?

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
        It always feels that most are in the bottom two thirds of the country. Would happily go further north if it got more to attend. Racecourse car park Hans?
        Anywhere mate, the uk isn't big enough for excuses, i will attend if my job allows me to

Sent from my SM-T810 using Just T4s

Comment

"Just T4 Events" not sure I'm with you Rob?
          Apologies Si, a large event eg Bug Jam with a Just T4s Camping Area pre-booked.

Comment

With our Rose over nights don't work for us. After going to the Kent and South West meets just thought a national one would be cool if it could be gotten off the ground. Getting a consensus as Reg said is a nightmare I know, but i'm willing to try just so I can meet more folk off here.
            Last edited by S49; 28 November 2018, 04:43 PM.

Comment

With our Rose over nights don't work for us. After going to the Kent and South West meets just thought a national one would be cool if it could be gotten off the ground. Getting a consensus as Reg said is a nightmare I know, but i'm willing to try just so I can meet more folk off here.
              AKA, sociable Simon

Comment

I think that's an excellent idea Si Smiley thumbs up_7.gif particularly the 'Bring and buy' bit, God only knows what some of you guys must have lurking in the deepest confines of your garages, that you'll probably never use or need. That elusive part that may come in handy to other forum members. Good excuse for a chin-wag as well

I'll be sure to bring some headlights along with me as well! cool-thumbs-up.gif

Anywhere would be good for me, def summer though.

TURK
                Yeah, baby ! ........ new Multivan 151bhp AHY 'BigBlue' ; ) >> http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1023689
                And ......... Lulu, T4 2.5 TDi short nose 126bhp > http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=276554
                The T4 Quad Headlight Project > http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=249064

Comment

Cheers Turk, am researching the possibilities as we speak. As anyone that's met we will testify I love a good meet. Better than a show for me and the wife as we try to be home at night for our 23 year old autistic daughter Rosie.

Comment

Originally posted by TURK View Post
                    I think that's an excellent idea Si [ATTACH=CONFIG]10923[/ATTACH] particularly the 'Bring and buy' bit, God only knows what some of you guys must have lurking in the deepest confines of your garages, that you'll probably never use or need. That elusive part that may come in handy to other forum members. Good excuse for a chin-wag as well

I'll be sure to bring some headlights along with me as well! [ATTACH=CONFIG]10924[/ATTACH]

Anywhere would be good for me, def summer though.

TURK
                    Have you got some ready?

Sent from The Alpine Express using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Snowrider View Post
                      Have you got some ready?

Not yet I'm afraid mate ....................... had a slight mishap with my prototype!

I imagine that Si was talking about organising a meet for next summer anyway, I'll definitely have some sets ready by then. And I've got an awful lot of members on my pre-order list to do as well.

Hopefully if I have time to attend something like that, I'd be up for it

TURK
                      Yeah, baby ! ........ new Multivan 151bhp AHY 'BigBlue' ; ) >> http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1023689
                      And ......... Lulu, T4 2.5 TDi short nose 126bhp > http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=276554
                      The T4 Quad Headlight Project > http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=249064

Comment

Are we all tipping up at Regs house next August? I have the address if anybody needs it.
                        Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                          Apologies Si, a large event eg Bug Jam with a Just T4s Camping Area pre-booked.
                          It's the best option, I tried to do this with Action last year - but you get a few possibles and those that are definite tend to have their own gang of buddies who they pitch up with.

But, yes it's the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                            It's the best option, I tried to do this with Action last year - but you get a few possibles and those that are definite tend to have their own gang of buddies who they pitch up with.

But, yes it's the way to go.
                            I've heard you've bought some new German hardware Reg, just for unannounced visitors?

Comment

I know your not into naming your transport - but this has its name written all over it - Leo?

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                                I know your not into naming your transport - but this has its name written all over it - Leo?
                                Is that vw? [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                                X