No announcement yet.

Project Multi Sunroof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's it Roy. I've had a few aborted ideas involving the van, usually to do with seats.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
      That's it Roy. I've had a few aborted ideas involving the van, usually to do with seats.
      Yes we all know about your seat fetish Si

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

I may be cured, having a clear out. So apart from the standard 3 in the front and the one on mushroom's on the back i'll just be left with a single front on a wobbly swivel left.

Comment

I’m happy I tried and I’ve not lost a great deal of money, but it’s focussed me on getting some things done just right. I originally intended to pop top it but after seeing all the examples at Busfest I just couldn’t afford a good one or didn’t like all the glued carpet.
          I don’t like chequebook customs but in this case it’s probably the best solution, plenty more tweaks I can do for next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Project Multi Sunroof

Managed to grab an hour to fiddle with the van today, stripped out the cab headlining and a-post trims, etc, then went to unstitch the glass sunroof. Surprised to find not only sweat and condensation behind the lining but also evidence of a slow leak bit previously noticed. Could have turned bad in years to come. Glad it’s all out now and getting the site ready for Westdubs. Will be nice to have a full roof cover again!

Comment

Shame it didn’t work out in the end mate

Comment

Thanks, it was worth a punt. To be honest if I’d tried it in the summer it might have gone more smoothly.
                On the bright side, just a few more days til I drive to Westdubs! Really looking forward to it, will start a new thread for the fit out.
                Anyone want a polo sunroof???

Comment

Originally posted by Mickandsej View Post
                  Thanks, it was worth a punt. To be honest if I’d tried it in the summer it might have gone more smoothly.
                  On the bright side, just a few more days til I drive to Westdubs! Really looking forward to it, will start a new thread for the fit out.
                  Anyone want a polo sunroof???

If i thought it would get fitted I would take it. But I will never get chance.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                  X