No announcement yet.

Which ply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what we were thinking about with our dog. Thinking of covering the side panels with vinyl for the same doggy reason...Easier to clean. Not only that, feel that carpet collects dust and the other half has asthma so the less dust collecting the better.
    Could put the Altro down and get a nice VW rug down.
    Am i the only one who can't find much T4 accessories? Loads of tee towels, cushions mugs etc for the old vans like splitty but not T4. Or am i looking in the wrong place?
    Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lubee View Post
      Am i the only one who can't find much T4 accessories? Loads of tee towels, cushions mugs etc for the old vans like splitty but not T4. Or am i looking in the wrong place?
      Case of supply following demand - if you need a tie dye tea cosy with a picture of a shite van on it you'd best get a bay or splitty

Comment

Point taken I spose us T4 owners don't need to fill our vans with matching tea cosys to feel part of something lol

Comment

You can't get much in T4. We have gone with colour matching accessories [emoji3] much to everyone's amusement!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
          My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

Comment

Yeah that's what we settled for getting blue accessories?. Seen some cushions on a site called red bubble that I want to get and good old mum made us some. I'll did out the pics and put them up.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170514_144145.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	259438Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170514_144203.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	259439not good at the pic uploading so hopefully this works
              Last edited by Lubee; 14 May 2017, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X