Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got any pictures John?

Comment

Hi folks it’s a 1.9 deisel , will try and get pics at the weekend, it won’t be a pretty picture. !

Comment

Originally posted by John Grimshaw View Post
        Hi folks it’s a 1.9 deisel , will try and get pics at the weekend, it won’t be a pretty picture. !
        I'm a little OCD over wiring practices, but my condition has been slightly normalised by frequent exposure to blatant fuckmuppetry and shonkiness courtesy of the kind caring T4 owners.

I should be in a happy enough mental place to deal with whatever mess your camera captures.

Comment

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
          I'm a little OCD over wiring practices, but my condition has been slightly normalised by frequent exposure to blatant fuckmuppetry and shonkiness courtesy of the kind caring T4 owners.

I should be in a happy enough mental place to deal with whatever mess your camera captures.
          like who???
          Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

Be prepared for some new wiring adjectives without any translation too... I'm looking forward to the humorous delivery. I do love a Reg Rant! [emoji38]

Comment

Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
              like who???
              Oh........ they are on the other forum, you wouldn't know them..... bunch of wire-twisting scotchlockers.

Comment

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                Oh........ they are on the other forum, you wouldn't know them..... bunch of wire-twisting scotchlockers.
                They soumd like monsters. Bet they use sellotape for insulation.
                Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

Hi folks, got the bus booked in for gearbox oil change tmw, hoping it will make changing gear easier , will be interesting to see if they notice the hatchet job on the electrics !

Comment

Wire twisting scotchlockers.........like that.

Comment

Originally posted by John Grimshaw View Post
                      Hi folks, got the bus booked in for gearbox oil change tmw, hoping it will make changing gear easier , will be interesting to see if they notice the hatchet job on the electrics !
                      Set of linkage bushes might help - they are often knackered and the rebuild kits are cheap enough and easy ish to fit - well, easy for someone who can cope with changing gearbox oil.....

Comment

Buy yourself a T4 Haynes manual. It'll help familiarise yourself with the basics, offer confidence in how the van is put together. The gear linkage and setup is easy and the book offers a step-by-step guide. YouTube can also be helpful.

Comment

Yep, always get a Haynes. Great for people just getting into having a go and just as handy if your more experienced. I've a cupboard full of the thing's at work, always checking the charity shops for them and lots of client's have given them to me when having a clear out and I always take em. I have two Austin Princess manuals but thankfully never worked on the old tubs.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                            Yep, always get a Haynes. Great for people just getting into having a go and just as handy if your more experienced. I've a cupboard full of the thing's at work, always checking the charity shops for them and lots of client's have given them to me when having a clear out and I always take em. I have two Austin Princess manuals but thankfully never worked on the old tubs.
                            Same here Si...

Comment

You blighter Rob I was going to photo my cabinet at work tomorrow but you've beaten me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                                Same here Si...

Oooo brill could you copy me the pages of the 4 cylinder sierra book with the layout of the cooling particularly cvh engined.
                                [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                                X