New boy North West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear that. Don't let them get the better of you
    Name & Shame & help other forum users / readers.

Comment

Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
      Hello, welcome. Where in the north west are you?
      north east is better

Comment

Originally posted by hairyjerry View Post
        north east is better
        Well I suppose it is that time of year, why not?

Aahhhhem....OOOOOH NO IT ISN'T!
        Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

Originally posted by Burrich View Post
          Hi
          Had my windows fitted. Fixed and a slider. They made a complete pigs ear of it!! Not very happy[emoji20] . They have offered my money back..or to refit them.
          They do not sit flush, gaps around the windows. Waiting to hear from them.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Just T4s
          Take the money, press for a bit of compo and get it redone by a pro. Or have a go with help of a dubber that's done their own.

Comment

Agree with S49.The hardest and most nerve racking bits done.’Cutting a dirty great hole in yer van’.there’s bonding between the outer/inner skin of the bodywork.You need to make sure whoever does it next.removes the bonding,knocksthe outer skin in on the inner skin,then weld,bond them together.The windows will sit better then.

Comment

That's it. We paid to have ours done but after watching it done i'd do the next one everytime. I'd spot weld the two skins myself. Don't know if anyone has used them but Camper Glass on Fleabay have some cracking deals on glass and bonding kits.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                That's it. We paid to have ours done but after watching it done i'd do the next one everytime. I'd spot weld the two skins myself. Don't know if anyone has used them but Camper Glass on Fleabay have some cracking deals on glass and bonding kits.
                Just an update on the windows...they have reimbursed and with some comp!! It was a place not too far away from me.

Comment

Hi..just putting the feelers out. Looking to sell my t4 [emoji52]
                  Got an itch for a t25...[emoji854]
                  I am having a new steering rack put on, getting it MOTD. Window's are done. I have the new floor to put in. Clutch pedal mod. Anyhow..just putting the feelers out. I am after £3500.

Comment

Working...
                  X