Just bought myself T4 Dayvan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagles02 View Post
    I wouldn’t trust any woman with an enormous helmet.
    Yup I second that!!

Guarantee she is a total munter!!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

What is that picture on the wall?

Comment

First off thank you for the warm welcome. I do feel the force and its strong, Im very impressed (already) with the T4.

The T4 has more space than i expected, and excellent use of storage as you can see by my ID I have an interest in boats (both real and model) so plan to use the van as base at exhibitions etc, inside the van i need for my models so need some extra space. I already have a roof box ready to go.

Im thinking a roof rack on the to give me a bit of extra room on occasions, as i dont want to drag a trailer, so looking at ways of getting my roof box on my roof, looked at the roof of the van there are no mounting points (or that i can see) any suggestions. I realistically dont need to leave it on permanently, unless you suggest thats the way to go? so thats one question.

No.2 (dont be scared) side awning, sun awning, shade. again been looking seem so many options, we have a drive away full awning, im looking at a sun shade just for sitting poolside playing boats having somewhere shaded. Whats good whats not, seem to vary drastically in price.. any advise?

Cheers all

Comment

Roof racks come in loads of guises bit in the main you have bolt on or gutter fastened. And either would be a good base for your sun shade to fix to.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
          X