New to vans and vw's trying to figure out buttons and switches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Grimshaw View Post
    Welcome to T4 land I have the same problem with a Passat convertion and can’t find anyone to sort it 🤬
    Is this the guy Spedwing?

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
      Is this the guy Spedwing?
      Could be .... I don’t wanna offend anyone in case they know him ... which is unusual as normally I couldn’t give a fuck if I do [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Hi folks thanks for your feedback based on Keynsham near Bristol, got lights on dash no speedometer or Rev counter and loads of wires in engine department not connected 🤬

Comment

Hi folks thanks for your feedback based on Keynsham near Bristol, got lights on dash no speedometer or Rev counter and loads of wires in engine department not connected 🤬
          Why not start your own thread with as much info as possible and we'll all try and help.... plus have a laugh whilst solving it along the way? [emoji38]

Comment

Thanks Activ8 will do , 😡

Comment

Thanks Activ8 will do , [emoji35]
              Cool[emoji106][emoji38] .... just thought you could introduce your project, some pics and the problem properly.... [emoji6]

Comment

Hi T4 nuts started new thread, been informed Speedo and rev counter problem is the p c b caused by dry joints, any ideas of cost ? 😕 many thanks

Comment

9F52543A-9A15-419E-A211-17354FD1AC07.jpg more pics of naff wiring!

Comment

4D93865D-B46E-4616-8998-D57EA0CC6C25.jpg and thiers more
                    Last edited by John Grimshaw; 2 December 2018, 02:26 PM. Reason: Repeat pic

Comment

Working...
                    X