New to vans and vw's trying to figure out buttons and switches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to vans and vw's trying to figure out buttons and switches

Hi everyone new to campers vw's and vans and bought my T4 recently but don't know how to work most of the buttons, any help welcome. Currently not letting me post photos so will try to upload them again later thanks.

Originally posted by MrT4 View Post
    Hi everyone new to campers vw's and vans and bought my T4 recently but don't know how to work most of the buttons, any help welcome. Currently not letting me post photos so will try to upload them again later thanks.
    The ones to focus on are the hidden red switch on the gear stick for the drivers "limp mode" button, push forward to activate the front passenger injector seat (paralyses the occupant during the journey), pull back to activate the rear seat electrodes to give the kids something real to scream about. Fold the drivers sun visor forward to thought capture the van shopping list!

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
      The ones to focus on are the hidden red switch on the gear stick for the drivers "limp mode" button, push forward to activate the front passenger injector seat (paralyses the occupant during the journey), pull back to activate the rear seat electrodes to give the kids something real to scream about. Fold the drivers sun visor forward to thought capture the van shopping list!
      need to find those ones myself

Comment

evening and welcome

Comment

Hello and welcome. When replying to a thread above the box you type in click on the icon with the tree in a picture frame and follow from there.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome
              I had a button on my van that transformed it into a big mess.
              😥

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Welcome [emoji1317] I’ll not be much use I can’t even take my T4 on a road trip [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Welcome mate I'm in a similar boat to you. In the middle of a engine change. Trying to figure out witch wires goes where. Lol

Sent from my F3111 using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by bradleigh2 View Post
                    Welcome mate I'm in a similar boat to you. In the middle of a engine change. Trying to figure out witch wires goes where. Lol

Sent from my F3111 using Just T4s
                    Thought you'd "ABL pumped" yours

Comment

Welcome to the nuthouse

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Hello and welcome,

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Welcome to T4 land I have the same problem with a Passat convertion and can’t find anyone to sort it 🤬

Comment

Whats the problem John?

Comment

Originally posted by John Grimshaw View Post
                              Welcome to T4 land I have the same problem with a Passat convertion and can’t find anyone to sort it 🤬
                              Where abouts are you ? I can give you a name of a chap who does the wiring ... he might be able to help , he’s marmite though ...

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                              X