Comment

Originally posted by T4Timmy View Post
            Welcome. What a great name!
            Yessssss!!! Love it

Comment

Originally posted by hairyjerry View Post
              where are you based, considering the trips you have already done
              Manchester.

North Wales is a couple of hours, so easy for a quick weekend away or even just an overnight.

France was our annual pilgrimage to Lemans for the 24hr race - and one of the main reasons we decided to invest in a van.

Scotland to see friends. Was transport and our hotel for the weekend.

It's used most days for my commute into the city centre too though. Pretty much my daily driver now.

Comment

Welcome, sounds like Timmy's been put to good use so far,
                Life's Better at the Beach

Comment

Ha where in Manchester?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Hi mate and welcome

Sent from my SM-T810 using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                      Ha where in Manchester?

Rochdale nowadays... but a nice(ish) bit - away from the smackheads.

Don't see many T4s round this way considering how many you see on your travels.

Sorry it's taken ages to reply. Timmy has been off the road for a few months and I've been ignoring everything VW to focus on our other motors.

Comment

Originally posted by 7or8 View Post
                        Rochdale nowadays... but a nice(ish) bit - away from the smackheads.

Don't see many T4s round this way considering how many you see on your travels.

Sorry it's taken ages to reply. Timmy has been off the road for a few months and I've been ignoring everything VW to focus on our other motors.
                        Lol
                        No worries mate.
                        We sit to far away and roccodog is in failsworth (ish area)
                        Other cars you say??

Comment

Need to use this forum more instead of the Facebook page!

Yeah, the wife has a Scooby and I've got an RX7 and an Aprilia RSV which is my daily transport. They've all needed a lot of love recently (unfortunately for my wallet).

It's van time now the others are sorted though, engine swap on the go - now it's stopped raining for more than 12 minutes. Changing my knackered 2.4 for a turbo'd lump instead. Only done one engine change before (on a mini) but this is a bit more involved... came on here to post a wanted ad for a few bits I need. Once he's up and running, there might be opportunity for a local mini-meet.

Comment

Think you'll get better responses on here that faceache mate. Any tips or advice just ask away someones sure to know.

Comment

It's an interesting one. You get more coverage on FB but the quality of responses on the forums tends to be higher.

Comment

Working...
                              X