No announcement yet.

Regfest. Whose going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d be up for something!! That farm didn’t seem to have a camping link but there are loads of places up that way. I couldn’t stay on Reg’s drive with my oil leak..

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Sausages View Post
      I can't tell if this is just a piss take or whether you're serious about organising something?

Is it regfest because we turn up uninvited at Reg's house, or is he organising it?
      One of those piss takes that’s become reality. A bit like Donald Trumps presidency.

Comment

We'd be up for a day ticket. Mind once the shower rooms done and Rosies care'r can do night stays we'll be up for over nighters.

Comment

Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
          One of those piss takes that’s become reality. A bit like Donald Trumps presidency.

And "orange" could be the theme! [emoji6]

Fuckmuppetry & Bodge Award Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
            Crikey Reg you live in a beauty spot ..... complete with its own Microbrewery. This 'fest' has got to be a goer....

Yelland Manor Brewery
            https://goo.gl/maps/b8DnTAohcr32

The brewery is definitely worth a look, the beer is very good, the 'garden' less so - I don't know if the food advertised actually exists.

I'm seriously thinking of setting up a wood fired pizzeria and cream tea garden - sod working for a living.

You need to have a word with Pete's brother for 50 vans - he let similar park up on the farm a few years ago - mostly driving white transits and LDVs. There was a localised increase in burglary overnite and he nearly got lynched by the local community for being stupid enough to offer them a site.

Comment

I emailed Pete but he qualified what he could do for us and that was simply Orchard Lodges. Mrs is looking at that currently.... there was no further assistance from Pete or suggestions.

Pizzeria sounds good. Whats the foot fall like along that trail? Are non-mamil cyclists allowed on it? If you need a low maintence pizza chef , waiter, forager or 'taster' I'm up for it!

I think a campsite would be better initially but if its a successful 2019 gathering and numbers solidify why not make a few enquiries then. Sausages has been in touch...

Comment

I'd not stay in the lodges - given any choice whatsoever.

Trail is very popular, proper mamils will not go near it because they'd rather clog the roads and be self righteous twats regarding their own personal version of the highway code.

it does fill up with doggy people who are another breed of SRT, thinking that you should give a flying fuck about their yappy little bags of shit and get really upset when you kick them out of the way.

if you are looking to holiday in the area - I can give you some sensible advice, depending what you general plans/preferences are?

Comment

We're looking to holiday in that neck of the woods for a week, requirements unknown as she'll be long range weather predicting to choose a time!! [emoji25] Mrs is also talking Xmas trek but it's wishful thinking with a Sept booking m'thinks. Leave her to get all excited and burned-out over complicating the process, then I'll get 30 secs of advice & book something under a rock.

Comment

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                    I'd not stay in the lodges - given any choice whatsoever.

Trail is very popular, proper mamils will not go near it because they'd rather clog the roads and be self righteous twats regarding their own personal version of the highway code.

it does fill up with doggy people who are another breed of SRT, thinking that you should give a flying fuck about their yappy little bags of shit and get really upset when you kick them out of the way.

if you are looking to holiday in the area - I can give you some sensible advice, depending what you general plans/preferences are?
                    I'm a doggy person tho I'm not a SRT!, that said please don't kick my dog when I turn up, it's sure to ruin the atmosphere trying to pick bits of you from under my van, tho if you could have a quick look at the fuel pump while your under there, I'll forgive you immediately [emoji14][emoji6][emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

What’s an SRT?

Can’t stand Mamils

Comment

Self rightous twat? If that's correct then the irony is overwhelming.
                        Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

l like how this is coming along

Comment

Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
                            I'm a doggy person tho I'm not a SRT!, that said please don't kick my dog when I turn up, it's sure to ruin the atmosphere trying to pick bits of you from under my van, tho if you could have a quick look at the fuel pump while your under there, I'll forgive you immediately [emoji14][emoji6][emoji106]

I’m not a doggy person,more into dogging,but hope this doesn’t exclude me because of my lifestyle choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles02 View Post
                              I’m not a doggy person,more into dogging,but hope this doesn’t exclude me because of my lifestyle choices.
                              Please dont kick me while I'm dogging, unless it's part of the bargain beforehand [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Comment

You have to bargain first?? This is where I’m going wrong!!

Comment

Working...
                                X