No announcement yet.

Regfest. Whose going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reg has offered to do a "Live" Dear Reg & private treatments display on Sunday.

Comment

• Up for this I can get my chit signed. Reckon the boy would love it! Take it it’s EHU free?

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
      Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
        Up for this I can get my chit signed. Reckon the boy would love it! Take it it’s EHU free?

I haven't checked the camping specs. Check online. I've contacted the organizers today requesting the Club Camping info/ processes. Bottom line it's about numbers and confirming the space needed & the longer we [emoji196]uck around the less area will be available for RegFest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
          Reg has offered to do a "Live" Dear Reg & private treatments display on Sunday.
          My privates require regular treatments.
          Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
            I’ve just bought some regular treatment stuff for mine called Dry Balls ( by oddballs). Bit like deep heat but smells much nicer!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
              Get them on over here and to VW ACTION for some unique Reg hands on servicing.

Comment

• The VW Action Organisers just need an accurate number for allocating Club Camping - if we want RegFest to happen here's your chance.....

Comment

• I’ll be seeking permission later!! It’s a only a 5hr drive, I’m sure the bus will make it [emoji51]

Comment

I’ll be seeking permission later!! It’s a only a 5hr drive, I’m sure the bus will make it [emoji51]

Hook up with Reg and convoy North?
                    Your not the first to mention the worry of a long drive - if its gonna happen it will, irrelevant of the distance!

Comment

I’ll be seeking permission later!! It’s a only a 5hr drive, I’m sure the bus will make it [emoji51]

HA. 5Hrs.

It's the last weekend of the summer hols and it's post bank holiday week - everyone is on the M5.

I think we did it in around 6 last year - including one stop at cribs for food and to buy 6 pairs of school shoes (don't ask), typically it takes 8-9, worst run was 11 hours.

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                      Hook up with Reg and convoy North?
                      Your not the first to mention the worry of a long drive - if its gonna happen it will, irrelevant of the distance!
                      Yep - I'm up for that. Always good to have a wingman or two..

I'm guessing sausages will be interested, though ultimately bail and go to some lame mutual wankathon in an empty field somewhere no further North than Bristol.

There may be others - I'll get numbers. Though you want to get in on the club camping early, the pitches tend to be large and you can always squeeze more on - You really want to get a pitch back against the hedge as it makes a useful urinal / wind break.
                      Last edited by regcheeseman; 11 December 2018, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• As you're well aware , it's all about the numbers... I'll have my son and will want a family friendly feel, pitch a volleyball net, bbq, fire pit (?), few beers & some VW fun sort of weekend....

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                          As you're well aware , it's all about the numbers... I'll have my son and will want a family friendly feel, pitch a volleyball net, bbq, fire pit (?), few beers & some VW fun sort of weekend....
                          Yep, I normally join the caddy forum - they have a communal marquee, big barbie, firepits, barrel or two of cider, several beers, a smattering of recreational pharmaceuticals - no volleyball net - though I'm sure the Karmann ghia owners club will have no issues with boucing volleyballs off their minters.

It's alway a great atmos with loads to see and do for all ages.

Last year was the first for my 11 year old and I wasn't sure what he would make of it, so I played safe and stayed in family camping - he would have been fine in club camping apart from learning a few things about his dad from the caddy owners that he's probably not ready for yet.

Comment

• Fair point about the volleyball net - Wilson - needs his space. Just thought it would give the kids something to do other than fetching beers?

Comment

• Mines only 4, might be a bit young for it?

11 hrs? I’d need help getting out of the seat after that!

Comment

• He'll be fine Tommo & will be welcomed as a Just T4s Mini , we'll work out some kids stuff & camp fun for all ages.

Comment

Working...
                                X