Goin to finally look at my first potential t4 project tommrow [emoji16]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jo t4 View Post
    Cool I’m bringing Percy to work tomorrow I rekon , just watch how much it pisses symo off when we start talking vans [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Honestly he gets pissed off when me and cliff start talking about vaping so yeah might wind him up. Lol.

Sent from my F3111 using Just T4s

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23] bless him ! Well that will be it now - you wait , I give it till the end of tomorrow before he goes “oh ffs you talking vans again ! “

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
        There's plenty of heads available. Get it all apart and compile a list. Any advice just shout on here, someone will know.
        OK thank you. I got a friend possibly got an abl sat in his workshop but got to look at it tommrow

Comment

I know an honest type who has a few breakers in at the mo in case you need anything.

Comment

Hi guys ! I’m in charge of the insides (I’m bradleighs wife) joined for some inspiration some lovely vans on here !

Comment

I've had 'knackered' 1.9s in the past - that just needed a bit of TLC

Don't write it off

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB View Post
                Hi guys ! I’m in charge of the insides (I’m bradleighs wife) joined for some inspiration some lovely vans on here !

Welcome to you both, keep the pics coming with the progress, don't be shy in asking for advice, there's plenty of it in here [emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                  I've had 'knackered' 1.9s in the past - that just needed a bit of TLC

Don't write it off
                  Well I have a friend with a alh motor and apart from lower comp and being a tdi. Would my ancillarys fit onto that one and effectively make a low comp abl? Just thought it makes more room for boost.

Comment

Originally posted by bradleigh2 View Post
                    Well I have a friend with a alh motor and apart from lower comp and being a tdi. Would my ancillarys fit onto that one and effectively make a low comp abl? Just thought it makes more room for boost.

No.

You'd make a mTDI

Not sure about the lower comp? and no it would not make more room for boost - it is a diesel not a petrol, forget everything you knew about tuning petrols as very little applies

What's wrong with the ABL?

Comment

Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                      No.

You'd make a mTDI

Not sure about the lower comp? and no it would not make more room for boost - it is a diesel not a petrol, forget everything you knew about tuning petrols as very little applies

What's wrong with the ABL?
                      A mtdi? I'm really lost now

Comment

Originally posted by bradleigh2 View Post
                        A mtdi? I'm really lost now

The abl has got some head issues the previous owners mechanic to the rocker off and found this. It still runs but a bit of a clunk.

Comment

Hello and welcome

Comment

mTDI is that a mechanical TDI reg. Does that mean you could use a TDI motor with abl pump and injectors?

Comment

Hello Mrs Bradleigh! We have a few ladies here. We try to be polite and respectful (well some of us her Arf)
                              Enjoy and give a shout if all this T4 stuff gets on your wick.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                                Hello Mrs Bradleigh! We have a few ladies here. We try to be polite and respectful (well some of us her Arf)
                                Enjoy and give a shout if all this T4 stuff gets on your wick.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s
                                Hey thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X