Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 88bhp lwb twin slider ex taxi, ex tour bus caravelle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love those wheels mate

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Thanks mate. I’m going a bit lower on the rear next week or so. Should sit bit better. [emoji106]

Building not buying[emoji56]

Comment

Looks nice and clean , sits perfectly .

Comment

I know I’ve asked before but what are they off? I’m sure you said it was an Audi stock rim!?

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

No mate, Bola b12. I’m living life dangerously for the price of vanity as they aren’t meant for a t4.
            My tyres are but I figure I only use it for lugging my tribe around & I’ve developed a third eye for potholes. See how long I get out of them & I might be able to afford some proper ones then. [emoji23]
            These were bought for my Audi A4.
            Decided they suited the van better.

Comment

New upper & lower ball joints, inner & outer rack ends this week & 4 wheel alignment this morning.
              Drives mint now. Over the moon. [emoji106]
              Off for some bolts now & hopefully have the swivel TT seats in today...... 🤞🏼

Comment

Looking good , I like it , I’m toying with the idea of having a swivel seat base on the drivers side ,depending on where my unit ends up .

Comment

My 88bhp lwb twin slider ex taxi, ex tour bus caravelle.

Thanks mate I was going to lower it more but I’ve decided to leave it as it is as the ride is good. I need to concentrate on the inside now finishing it off. My problem is it’s a twin slider & mrs biff wants a sink. [emoji85]
                  I bought 2 fasp swivels & they are a quality bit of kit, just need to get them in.

Comment

Could you have the sink at the back perhaps next to the cooker on a slide out arrangement?

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                      Could you have the sink at the back perhaps next to the cooker on a slide out arrangement?
                      Or bin the sink and get the kids to use the camp sites facilities.

Is there any adjustment on the rear axles?

DO NOT DISTURB - I am disturbed enough already

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post
                        Managed to get some bases from an early t4. I have modified them to fit the swivel bases & I’ve drawn up some brackets which I’m fabricating from some scrap 3mm steel. The seats should then bolt up pretty easy.
                        Today I managed to wash it & fit my jimmy hill chin spoiler. [emoji106]

I like the splitter.It looks like a mk3 golf one?

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                          Or bin the sink and get the kids to use the camp sites facilities.

Is there any adjustment on the rear axles?

DO NOT DISTURB - I am disturbed enough already
                          No adjustment on the rear axles no mate. They were 1 degree and 30 odd seconds out so I won’t lose any sleep. I’ve been driving about in it today & I didn’t realise how worn things were. I’m in love with him all over again. Lol
                          I’ve got to go back in a few weeks to get it checked again once everything has settled.
                          I got quoted £60 in demon tweeks but stuck loyal to my local hi q & a good mate from my boy racer days, it came to £24.
                          Bargain!! [emoji106]

Comment

Adjustment rear axles?

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                              That’s an idea but I think she wants access to it in the van.
                              I’ve been looking at removable pods but I need to have a good look when I go to camper mart.
                              I have an idea how it could work but the drivers seat will not be able to swivel the full 180 degrees with the pod in place. I’m just unsure how they fix to the floor etc. It’s a minefield when you have a stack of magazines from years through. They don’t show you how things are screwed together. [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles02 View Post
                                I like the splitter.It looks like a mk3 golf one?
                                Yes mate golf cl one. The fits not perfect but neither is my van. [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X