Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 88bhp lwb twin slider ex taxi, ex tour bus caravelle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S49 View Post
    Adjustment rear axles?
    I think active is referring to any camber adjustment. [emoji848]

Building not buying[emoji56]

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post
      I think active is referring to any camber adjustment. [emoji848]

I didnt realise they could be adjusted but just found this. "The rear alignment can be altered and adjusted on all t4's, the rear wishbones mount onto the body with oversized holes for adjustment."

DO NOT DISTURB - I am disturbed enough already

Comment

I’ll get under & have a look. [emoji102] if that’s the case they can adjust away[emoji106]

Comment

Camber can’t be adjusted on the rear of a T4 ,only the Toe in Toe out can be adjusted .

Comment

Here’s the adjustment .

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Comment

Is it a concentric bolt Kev? They have those on the Subaru's we used to have to do a 4 wheel alignment on the Pre Delivery Inspection.

Comment

No Si , on the rear you just loosen the inner suspension arm bolt and move the arm forward or backwards in the elongated slot .

Comment

Right ok, so what my guys said was correct then.
                  Like I said I can live with it. I can “stance” & be down with the kids with my 1 degree negative camber. [emoji848]

Comment

The toe was perfect btw

Comment

Almost perfect
                      VW T4 Doka 1991 AAB 2.4L D project

Comment

Right so managed to get my TT seats in on the swivel bases & custom mounts. I’ve dropped them considerably but I love the seating position now. I need to either relocate the handbrake or lower it somehow to get the drivers to swivel [emoji85]
                        We’ve ordered an austop pop top goes in mid July. We need the extra bed now the kids are growing & we have had a few nights away over the Easter holidays.
                        Hoping to get a lot more done now as I’ve managed to source a wing & crossmember. I will be changing the cam belt & water pump when I go to replace them. Absolutely love t4 ownership.

Comment

Right so managed to get my TT seats in on the swivel bases & custom mounts. I’ve dropped them considerably but I love the seating position now. I need to either relocate the handbrake or lower it somehow to get the drivers to swivel [emoji85]
                          They do look low - What did you have to do to fit the TT seats? Looks great, fantastic side profile.

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                            They do look low - What did you have to do to fit the TT seats? Looks great, fantastic side profile.
                            I’ve put them on 50x100 box section. The seats dropped about 150mm from how they were originally but my eye line was with the top tint in the windscreen so worked out nice. You can see how close the drivers head rest is to the roof. [emoji85]
                            I may need to go up 20mm so I can swivel the drivers if all else fails.

Comment

I’ve put them on 50x100 box section. The seats dropped about 150mm from how they were originally but my eye line was with the top tint in the windscreen so worked out nice. You can see how close the drivers head rest is to the roof. [emoji85]
                              I may need to go up 20mm so I can swivel the drivers if all else fails.

So mounting the seat direct on the T4 bases they're too high, so you've dumped the bases for box section?

Comment

Looking good Biff

Comment

Working...
                                X