No announcement yet.

newbie from wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the welcome guys, I'm not too far from caernarfon North Wales, I'll get a few pics on over weekend. got a white 2.5 tdi everyday work horse ( blue I unfortunately) great van has had the usual work in the past by previous owners n getting to the point where it needs it again n then a red 2.5tdi (again blue I), just a completely standard untouched body n running gear, was a lucky find I thought, arches starting to go but planning a respray, planning on starting soon to camper or day van, advise n ideas along the way would be greatfully received.

Sent from my F3111 using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by t4geek View Post
      thanks for the welcome guys, I'm not too far from caernarfon North Wales, I'll get a few pics on over weekend. got a white 2.5 tdi everyday work horse ( blue I unfortunately) great van has had the usual work in the past by previous owners n getting to the point where it needs it again n then a red 2.5tdi (again blue I), just a completely standard untouched body n running gear, was a lucky find I thought, arches starting to go but planning a respray, planning on starting soon to camper or day van, advise n ideas along the way would be greatfully received.

Ha I am in anglesey at the moment. (Live in Cheshire but have a static on anglesey) I get to Caernarfon often. You can't miss Ness, white just t4s stickers loud induction and exhaust and stinks like a chippy! Truly awsome ABL

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Welcome to the forum bud [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Just T4s

Comment

Welcome to the site buddy, great bunch on here if you ever need anything.

Comment

Hi, I live in Caernarfon. Welcome abroad people on here are really helpful, been a god send for me. plenty of t4 around town Think we should do meets by the castle .

Sent from my SM-G950F using Just T4s

Comment

Welcome

Come rain or shine I'm out in mine

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Just T4s

Comment

soz guys just seen these latest messages, still getting used to the app. posted pics of the family on the general chat probably should have put on here ye. ha. I'm about 20mins from caernarfon but ye would defo meet up, love checking out there t4 s, the welcome from all u lot so far has been top class so thanks a lot. its really nice to see there's others out there that share the same enthusiasm (some say sad obsession) with a van. ha

Comment

For me the forum has increased my interest for what my have been just another vehicle.......to the point we now have two.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                    For me the forum has increased my interest for what my have been just another vehicle.......to the point we now have two.
                    You're just an obsessive collector Si... Seats?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rjhoy02 View Post
                      You're just an obsessive collector Si... Seats?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      He's desperate for a 9 seat Caravelle Roy .... and I have a suspicion those Rover sofas will be part of the S49 rear upholstery!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

Hello South Wales by er 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                        X