No announcement yet.

Operation Blind Faith, A Winter Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I fit it Mike i'll pop up a photo mate.

Comment

• Had a play with the bug deflector today but didn't fit it as I think it will rub the paint work. She has this hotrod sparkle on it from the states. Think it'll do it more harm than good. Could do with a show to go to to see how the other brands fix on the bonnet.I expect it'll go on the doka in due course so not a complete waste of time and money.

Comment

• Its always 2 steps forward and 1 back I suppose.Least we have a working temp gauge now with the original sender refitted.Mind the rev counters slow, the speedo is 5mph fast across the board according to the sat nav.Mind its a H reg Corrado cluster. On the look out for a proper petrol dash now. Hens teeth I spect.

Comment

• First legal trip out with road tax on this evening. Ferried some more stuff from Amys ole flat to her new one then down the range to treat her to some curtains and poles. Chip supper then home. Happy daze.

Comment

• Just a few action shots from are morning raid across the boarder to Skiddyminster. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3816.JPG
Views:	222
Size:	692.4 KB
ID:	307434Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3817.JPG
Views:	225
Size:	746.4 KB
ID:	307435Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3813.JPG
Views:	227
Size:	806.7 KB
ID:	307436

Comment

• Thought she had alloy wheels on?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• It did, just a little unsure of the wheel bolts, so its running on Goodyear Cargo's for now courtesy of Frenchdna.

Comment

• Ah ok

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• Body looks good for a 24yr old bird lol

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmc View Post
                      Body looks good for a 24yr old bird lol

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Just T4s
                      I've done a fair bit to it. Crash repair nearside front(bonnet,chassis leg,wings,inner wing) sill repairs,inner rear arch repairs. I wont be happy till I've replaced the nearside rear 1/4 panel, it has a lot of filler in it but the offside is mint. Happy with the repairs and its so much smoother than the grumpy ole 1.9td.

Comment

• I need to tyre black the left rear wheel painted in lockdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                          I need to tyre black the left rear wheel painted in lockdown.
                          I've looked back at beginning of your journey,I can see the amount of work you've done,looks good for all your work

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmc View Post
                            I've looked back at beginning of your journey,I can see the amount of work you've done,looks good for all your work
                            Cheers, think its been worth it.

Comment

• I can sleep at night now we have Vdub seats in the van. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4001.JPG
Views:	214
Size:	723.4 KB
ID:	309349Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4002.JPG
Views:	211
Size:	712.7 KB
ID:	309350

Comment

• I have given Activ8 first refusal on the Alfa seats that have come off the van. 200 quid no offers. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4003.JPG
Views:	215
Size:	867.8 KB
ID:	309352Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4004.JPG
Views:	213
Size:	597.1 KB
ID:	309353Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4005.JPG
Views:	218
Size:	821.5 KB
ID:	309354