No announcement yet.

Operation Blind Faith, A Winter Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds about right. A straight petrol would cost about that. And its trimmed better than I could do it, windows one solid in the slider and the other opens.

Comment

• Before and after. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0516.JPG
Views:	227
Size:	816.7 KB
ID:	302023Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3610.JPG
Views:	233
Size:	778.6 KB
ID:	302024

Comment

• Did you keep the alfa seats in it then? I thought the sandy coloured 1s you had were for Mols van?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• Black leather Alfa seats yes mate.The sand colour leather ones came with the doka. We have a spare front double and shes thinking of a R and R bed by a firm in Melton Mowbury with the three front trimmed the same but the fronts are on an exchange basis so i'll have to find a single front.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
            Black leather Alfa seats yes mate.The sand colour leather ones came with the doka. We have a spare front double and shes thinking of a R and R bed by a firm in Melton Mowbury with the three front trimmed the same but the fronts are on an exchange basis so i'll have to find a single front.
            That wont be too hard. Theyr on gumtree and ebay all the time. Scene tax for a captain's tho £££

Comment

• I have captains in S49 and never used the arm rests. I have a knackered back rest and 3 arms if folk need parts.

Comment

• I like an arm rest

Comment

• Decent project - I learnt a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by Fife t4 View Post
                    I like an arm rest

I'd just like a rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by mike_skinner View Post
                      Decent project - I learnt a lot
                      I have to, never done "proper " bodywork till we took this on.

Comment

• So the heater controls are fixed, I was expecting the unit to be broken as it seems to be a common issue but the cables had no clips on the outer cables. Robbed the one from the dokas panel which I have found to be broken and bobs yer uncle.Tomorrow its the temp gauges turn. I thought the dash was a golf 3 Fife thought it was golf 4 but it turns out its from a H reg Sprint 1.8 16 valve. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3735.JPG
Views:	242
Size:	635.4 KB
ID:	302140

Comment

• Someones not happy with the bonnet gaps. Too big bottom right,too tight top right.too tight bottom left and too big top left. I think the warranty claims will run and run.

Comment

• Yes, captain seats are stupidly expensive, just sold mine,
                            Don't need armrests, i found them too low, the door is just the right height

Sent from my SM-T810 using Just T4s

Comment

• Bonnet fitting better, bug deflector will be next but haven't had chance to go any further with the temp gauge.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                                Bonnet fitting better, bug deflector will be next but haven't had chance to go any further with the temp gauge.
                                wouldn't mind some pics of how the bug guard fits - the clips and the general fit. Think one would look good on the 'pig and detract attention from my panel gaps!

Comment

Working...
                                X